EDC Payment Service is a cashless collection solution for receiving payments from customers/retailers through mobile EDC machine provided by Bank Danamon.
- Minimize collection in cash basis.
- Real-time online transactions.
- To facilitate payment using ATM/Debit Card from dozens banks that are members of ATM Bersama/ALTO/Prima (not applicable for Credit Card).
- Balance inquiry.
- Transfer to Bank Danamon registered account (Inhouse / Online Transfer).
- Payment to Virtual Account.
- Has CA/SA account in Bank Danamon (to be registered in EDC Payment as collection account).
- EDC Payment registration form.
- Supporting documents (Article of Association, ID copy, SIUP/TDP and NPWP).
- EDC Payment Service Term & ondition form.
- Included in service/coverage area.
- Service charge: Rp 300.000,- / EDC / month.
- Late payment penalties for service charge: 1 / mill / day.
- EDC relocation fee: Rp 100.000,- / EDC
a. EDC is lost or total damaged: Rp 5.000.000 / EDC.
b. Partial damage/loss according to Bank Danamon’s vendor component prices.
- Online transfer fee in accordance with issuing bank policy.
Free service charge promo:
- New registered customers during promo period (May 2020 - April 2021).
- Deduction starting from Rp 100.000,- to 100% are free based on specified average balance and number of transaction requirments.
- For further information on other terms and conditions, please contact our marketing.