Bank Danamon provides your needs on various main currency choices with competitive exchange value, including:
- US Dollar (USD)
- Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Euro (EUR)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Hongkong Dollar (HKD)
Types of Currency Product Transaction in Danamon
- FX Today: money exchange to other currency with exchange value that has been approved by both sides on the transactional date, where the funding transfer happens on the same date.
- The benefit of FX Today: Providing banking service in completing the Customer currency needs according to exchange value on the transactional date.
- The risk of FX Today: Risk of exchange currency fluctuation.
- FX Forward: foreign currency exchange to other currency with exchange value that has been approved by both sides on the transactional date, where the funding transfer happens on more than 2 (two) working days after the transactional date.
- The benefit of FX Forward: Providing banking service on completing hedging needs of the Customers currency value in more than 2 (two) working days after the transactional date (forward currency). Hedging is a way or technique to decrease the risk that might be or predicted to be happening because of pricing fluctuations in the money market.
- The risk of FX Forward: Risk of exchange value and interest rate changing.
Types of Currency Product Service in Danamon
- Direct Call, is a service that given to the chosen Customers to perform deal rate with competitive exchange value.
- Leave Order, is a service that given to the Customers that want to place an order on the agreed exchange level starting from market closing up to the opening on the next day.
This product is proper for:
You who have regular needs on foreign currencies.
- This information is only a summary of features and characteristics of the product and, therefore, could not act as the whole product information, and could not act as offer, recommendation, request to perform any transaction or hedging, trading or investment strategy, that is connected with security or any financing instrument.
- Transacting foreign currencies carries the risk of foreign exchange market movements. You are required to read and understand the risks associated with the transaction prior to transacting with Bank Danamon. Bank Danamon is not liable for any losses you may incur on the decision you made.
- Please call our Relationship Manager to acquire further information.
* Bank Danamon is registered and supervised by Financial Service Authority (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan/OJK)
Terms and Conditions:
- Open an account in Bank Danamon
- Filling and completing necessary documents for product purchasing
- Valid ID.