Bank Danamon can meet your needs with a wide selection of major world currencies at competitive rates as follows:
- US Dollar (USD)
- Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Euro (EUR)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Hongkong Dollar (HKD)
- Chinese Yuan (CNY)
Types of Transactions of Forex Products at Danamon
- FX Today: Types of foreign exchange transactions against other foreign currencies at an exchange rate that has been approved by both parties on the transaction date, where the transfer of funds is made on the same day as the transaction date.
- Manfaat FX Today: Providing banking services to meet the needs of the customer's currency on the date of transaction date.
- Risiko FX Today: The risk of exchange rate fluctuations
Danamon Foreign Currency Products
- Direct Call, It is a service provided to selected Customers to conduct a deal rate with competitive rates.
- Leave Order, Is a service provided to a Customer who wants to place an order at the agreed foreign exchange price starting from the market close to the opening of the market the next day.
This product is suitable for:
You who have a regular need for foreign exchange
- This information is only a summary of the feature information and product characteristics and therefore can not be regarded as a full product information document, and can not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, request for any transaction or hedging, trading or investment strategy dealing with any securities or financial instruments.
- Transaction of foreign exchange contains the risk of foreign exchange market movements. You are required to read and understand the risks associated with the transaction prior to transacting with Bank Danamon. Bank Danamon is not responsible for your losses that may occur on the decision you take.
- Please contact our Relationship Manager to get more complete information.
*Bank Danamon is a Bank that is registered and supervised by the OJK Regulator.
Terms and Conditions
- Open a Danamon Account.
- Fill out and complete the necessary documents
- ID Card / valid e-KTP