Program’s General Terms and Conditions (“Program General Terms and Conditions) refer
to the terms and conditions of the e-Voucher Welcome Offer Program (“Program”)
organized by PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk (“Bank Danamon”) applicable for
participating Danamon JCB Precious Credit Cardholders.
hereby agrees and binds himself/herself to all provisions in the following Program’s
General Terms and Conditions.
This program is valid from 1 January 2023 to 30 June 2023 (“Program
Program General Terms and Conditions
- The Cardholder must read and understand the Program’s General
Terms and Conditions.
- Bank Danamon has the right to disallow or cancel the Cardholder's
participation in this Program if he/she fails to comply with its General Terms and Conditions.
- The Cardholder bears full responsibility for all risks of loss,
demands, lawsuits and/or claims in connection with his/her participation and/or cancellation in
- Valid for Cards approved and issued by Bank Danamon during the
- During the Program Period, the Cardholder is required to accumulate
domestic and/or international retail transactions during the first 60 (sixty) calendar days
since the Card was approved and issued (“Transaction Period”).
- For Card approved and issued from January to June 2023,
valid for minimum accumulated transactions worth Rp15,000,000.- (Fifteen Million
- Transactions performed exclude bill payment transactions
(routine bills), insurance payments, cash advances (cash withdrawals), money tansfers
(transfers of funds), and installments.
- Cardholders who meet the Program General Terms and Conditions are
entitled to receive a reward in the form of a Traveloka e-Voucher (“Reward”) worth
Rp2,500,000 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Rupiah).
- Rewards will be issued within a maximum of 60 (sixty) calendar days
after the end of the transaction period month. The following illustrates the period of card
approval, reward issuance and transaction period:
Approval and Issuance Period
Transaction Period (Initial 60 Calendar Days)
Issuance Period (Maximum 60 Calendar Days)
10 January 2023
10 January 2023 –
3 March 2023
5 February 2023 -
6 April 2023
4 March 2023 –
- The reward in the form of a Traveloka e-voucher code will be sent
via short message service (SMS) or WhatsApp (WA) to the Cardholder's mobile phone number
registered in the Bank's system. The Cardholder bears full responsibility for not receiving the
reward in case of discrepancy between the Cardholder's mobile phone number registered in the
Bank's system and the Customer's latest yet unregistered mobile phone number in the Bank's
- Issuance of reward becomes invalid for blocked cards or delayed
- Rewards in the form of Traveloka e-Vouchers refer to discount
vouchers that are valid only for single (one time) use and can be deducted in part/all when
purchasing FLIGHT, HOTEL, EXPERIENCE, BUS, TRAIN, VEHICLE RENTAL, SHUTTLE AIRPORT TRANSPORT and
CULINARY products on the Traveloka Application without a minimum transaction. If the Voucher
value is less than the transaction value, then the Cardholder must settle the difference using
the Danamon JCB Precious Credit Card.
- The use of rewards in the form of Traveloka e-Vouchers can be
combined with other Traveloka promos, but cannot be transferred nor converted into cash.
- Rewards in the form of Traveloka e-Vouchers expire based on the
expiration date listed on the e-Voucher sent via SMS. The e-Voucher will be invalid/expired if
unused within the indicated validity period.
- The Traveloka e-Voucher is entirely the product and responsibility
of Traveloka, not of Bank Danamon. For other terms and conditions related to the use of the
Traveloka e-Voucher that are not listed here, access the following Traveloka link
http://traveloka.com/giftvoucher/help. If there are complaints and/or problems regarding the
Traveloka e-Voucher, please contact Traveloka directly.
- Bank Danamon has the right to disallow or cancel the issuance of
rewards for transactions that are considered unfair, including but not limited to cash swipe
transactions and transactions at merchants who are indicated to be selling products that are
prohibited under Indonesia’s laws and regulations.
- If the Cardholder cancels the transaction, thereby resulting to
non-compliance with the Program’s General Terms and Conditions, then the Cardholder agrees
that Bank Danamon has the right not to issue rewards.
- Apabila Pemegang Kartu membatalkan transaksi yang menyebabkan
Pemegang Kartu menjadi tidak lagi memenuhi Syarat dan Ketentuan Umum Program ini, Pemegang Kartu
setuju bahwa Bank Danamon berhak untuk tidak memberikan Hadiah.
- Program illustration for reference:
Approval and Issuance Period
10 January 2023
Rp20 million from 10 January – 2
Does not meet requirements
1 February 2023
Rp12 million from 1 February until 2
- Upon approval and issuance of Card to Cardholders during the
Program Period, and performing transactions during the Transaction Period in accordance with the
Program’s General Terms and Conditions, the Cardholder is deemed to have read, understood
and agreed to participate in the Program and complied with its General Terms and Conditions. The
Card’s approval and issuance to the Cardholder and transactions performed by the
Cardholder serve as valid evidence of his/her participation in the Program and approval to
comply with its General Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Other terms and conditions related to products and/or services, as
long as these are not regulated differently in the Program’s General Terms and Conditions,
are declared to remain valid and binding on the Cardholder and shall become an integral part of
the Program General Terms and Conditions.
- This Program’s General Terms and Conditions form an integral
part of the "General Terms and Conditions for Accounts and Banking Services of PT Bank Danamon
Indonesia Tbk" and "General Terms and Conditions for Bank Danamon Card Membership".
- All transactions do not have any indications of money laundering
and/or other transactions that are prohibited under Indonesia’s laws and regulations.
- If there are reported indications of fraud, deceit and/or
transaction irregularities, Bank Danamon has the right to cancel the transaction or issuance of
reward to the Cardholder.
- The Cardholder hereby agrees and acknowledges that Bank Danamon has
the right to correct/amend/complete the Program’s General Terms and Conditions. Any
corrections/additions/updates to the Program’s General Terms and Conditions will be
notified via the communication media available at Bank Danamon.
- In case of changes to the benefits, risks, costs, and general terms
and conditions, the Cardholder has the right to submit a written objection to Bank Danamon
within 30 (thirty) working days from the notification of the change by Bank Danamon through Bank
Danamon's communication media. The Cardholder agrees that Bank Danamon will assume his/her
agreement to these changes in the event that he/she fails to submit objections within that
period. If the Cardholder disagrees with these changes, he/she has the right to close the
product and/or service by first settling all his/her outstanding obligations to Bank Danamon.
- Cardholders and/or cardholder representatives can submit complaints
regarding banking transactions/services verbally or in writing through the nearest Bank Danamon
branch office, Hello Danamon (1-500-090) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Procedures regarding Cardholder complaint services can be accessed
through the website link https://www.danamon.co.id/id/Personal/Lainnya/Proses-Penanganan-Keluhan-Nasabah.
- PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk is registered and supervised by the
Financial Services Authority.
- This Program’s General Terms and Conditions follow the
provisions of laws and regulations including those of the Financial Services Authority