Mutual Funds with a maximum investment portfolio allocation of 79% in money market instruments, bonds and equity.
This product is suitable for:
- You are looking for investment products on instruments that provide a higher yield potential with moderate fluctuations.
- You are looking for investment products in a balanced portfolio combination on money market instruments, bonds and equity
List of Mutual Fund Products and Information
- Bank Danamon only acts as a Selling Agent, Mutual Fund product is NOT a product of Bank Danamon so that it is NOT guaranteed by Bank Danamon, NOT a part of third party deposits that are bound for a certain period and NOT included in the scope of the Deposit Insurance Agency (LPS) guarantee program; contains investment risk including loss of all invested capital; and therefore Bank Danamon shall not be liable and shall have no liability whatsoever on the impairment of investment value or any losses arising from such investment.
- Before buying investment products, the Customer must read and understand the Prospectus or Product Information Summary.
- Historical performance is not an indication of future results, investment value may rise or fall due to price fluctuations according to market conditions.
- This information is only a summary of the features and characteristics of the product information and therefore cannot be considered as a complete product information document, and cannot be considered as an offer, recommendation, request for any transaction or hedging, trading, or investment strategy, dealing with any securities or financial instruments.
- Transacting foreign currencies carries the risk of foreign exchange market movements. You are required to read and understand the risks associated with the transaction before transacting with Bank Danamon. Bank Danamon is not liable for any losses you may incur on the decision you made.
- Please contact our Relationship Manager to get more complete information.
* Bank Danamon is a Bank that is registered and supervised by the OJK Regulator.
Terms and Conditions:
- Open a Danamon Account.
- Fill out and complete the necessary documents
- ID Card / valid e-KTP