TAMP DUTY IMPOSITION ON MUTUAL FUND TRANSACTION CONFIRMATION LETTER
Thank you for choosing PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk (“Bank Danamon”) as your trusted bank in carrying out banking transactions.
We hereby inform you that effective September 1, 2022, a stamp duty of IDR 10,000 (ten thousand Rupiah) for each Mutual Fund Transaction Confirmation Letter issued by PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”) which can be downloaded through KSEI's AKSes platform.
The imposition of stamp duty on this Mutual Fund Transaction Confirmation Letter or Evidence refers to the following laws and regulations:
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 10 of 2020 concerning Stamp Duty;
- Government Regulation Number 3 of 2022 concerning the Provision of Exemption Facilities from the Imposition of Stamp Duty;
- Letter of the Direktorat Jenderal Pajak Number S-143/PBM/PJ/2022;
- Otoritas Jasa Keuangan Letter No. S-23/PM.2/2022 dated March 21, 2022 regarding Confirmation of Securities Transaction Documents Subject to Stamp Duty; and
- Asosiasi Pelaku Reksa Dana Indonesia Letter No. 037/Sekt-DP/APRDI/III/2022 dated March 23, 2022 regarding the Implementation of the Imposition of Stamp Duty on Mutual Fund Transactions;
Stamp duty is imposed on each consolidated Confirmation Letter of all mutual fund transactions, both subscription, redemption, and switching transactions with a total accumulated transaction value of each Mutual Fund Selling Agent of Rp 10,000. .000 (ten million Rupiah).
The following applicable provisions from KSEI regarding the imposition of stamp duty from KSEI as follows:
- Stamp duty is imposed on each consolidated Letter or Evidence of Confirmation for all Mutual Fund transactions, both subscription, redemption, and switching transactions with a total accumulated transaction value of each Mutual Funds Selling Agent amounting to Rp10,000,000 (ten million Rupiah) in 1 (one) bourse day.
- KSEI as the issuer of the Mutual Fund Transaction Confirmation Letter or Proof and the tax collector will collect stamp duty on each Mutual Funds Selling Agent, including Bank Danamon
- In the event of the Customer conducts Mutual Fund transactions with several Mutual Funds Selling Agents on the same day, then the imposition of stamp duty fees by KSEI on the Customer's Letter or Evidence of Confirmation of Mutual Fund Transactions will be billed to several Mutual Funds Selling Agents, calculating the fee Stamp duty will be calculated proportionally by KSEI based on the number of consolidated Mutual Fund transactions conducted by the Customer on a daily basis. The nominal amount of the Mutual Fund transaction at each Mutual Funds Selling Agent does not affect the stamp duty charge that will be charged by KSEI through each Mutual Funds Selling Agent.
- . Bank Danamon will debit the stamp duty fee charged by KSEI to the Customer's account registered in the Customer's investment account, in the following month after the Customer's Mutual Fund transaction is made.
An example of calculating the imposition of stamp duty can be seen in the Appendix.
For further information, please contact the nearest Bank Danamon branch office or contact Hello Danamon at 1-500-090 or via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thus, we convey this information, thank you for your attention.