- D-Bank is an app that can be downloaded from Danamon’s official website or official app/software distribution selected by Danamon who has mobile operating system contained on customer’s smartphone for transaction purposes.
- The bank is PT Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk domiciled in Jakarta, who act through its branch across Indonesia.
- D-Bank is a services of information and banking transaction provided by Danamon for its customer available 24/7, you can access them directly through smartphone with internet connection using the menu that available on D-Bank app in accordance to the valid terms & condition.
- Danamon Online Banking (DOB) is a services of information and banking transaction provided by the bank to its customer available 24/7, you can access them directly through computer/tablet with internet connection using the menu that available on Danamon Online Banking website.
- Danamon Online Banking (DOB) user is a customer that’s already been registered as Danamon Online Banking user.
- D-Cash is a financial feature service on D-Bank app menu that works for cash withdrawal without debit card on Danamon’s ATM with D-Cash sign.
- Force Majeure is every situation that is out of Danamon and customer’s reasonable control and is unexpected and can’t be expected which what is happened makes it impossible or should be delayed to do banking transaction. These situations are included but not limited:
- Natural disaster, thunder attack, earthquake, flood, storm, explosions, wildfire, and other disasters.
- Epidemic or quarantine enactment.
- War, terrorism, rebellion, riot, civil war, turmoil, sabotage, and revolution.
- Computer virus disturbance or Trojan Horses system or dangerous component which could interfere the servicem web browser, user computer, or internet service provider.
- System or tansmission that is no longer works, electrical interference, telecommunication interference, government’s policy, failure of bankiny system.
- Credit card is a card that published by Danamon on request of customer who works as a payment method on an obligation which came from some economy activity, including shopping transaction and/or cash withdrawal where the card holder’s payment obligation has been fulfilled first by the publisher or the bank and credit card holder is obliged pay off on the agreed time period both at once or installment.
- Credit card holder is the official user of the credit card.
- Debit card/Danamon ATM is a card published by the bank which works as an ATM card and/or debit card and or other function (a.I. CDM, EDC) has its own unique numbers contained of 16 digits that is given by the bank.
- Debit card holder is an official user of the debit card.
- Mobile banking activation code is a secret code generated by the bank system and sent to customer’s phone that’s already registered on Danamon system as a part of first registration process through D-Bank app.
- M-PIN (Mobile Personal Identification Number) of mobile banking is a secret code used by mobile banking user while completing their process of banking transaction authorization.
- Mobile banking user is an individual who has an account on the bank and/or using banking facility/services of D-Bank app in accordance with the type of transaction as well as terms/limits determined by the bank.
- OTP (One Time Password) is a secret code sent through SMS by Danamon system to customer’s phone that’s already registered on the bank system as a form of authorization of transaction on Danamon e-Channel services.
- Mobile banking password is a secret code related to the user ID/email needed by the customer who use D-Bank and Danamon Online Banking so they could get an access to use D-Bank app.
- Passcode is a secret code consist of 6 digit numbers which created by customer through D-Cash on D-Bank menu while doing reservation transaction for cash withdrawal without debit card.
- Financial Transaction is a transaction made through internet banking service and / or any other Bank’s e-channel services resulting in changes in the account balance. This transaction include fund transfer, bill payment, purchasing, online shopping, and other transactions in accordance with the provisions prevailing within the Bank.
- Non-financial Transaction is a transaction made through internet banking service and / or any other Bank’s e-channel services not resulting in changes in the account balance. This transaction include any request for balance information, account mutation information, exchange rate information, interest rate, and other transactions in accordance with the provisions prevailing within the Bank.
- User ID / Email is the Customer's identity related to the Password required by Danamon Online Banking user to access and use D-Bank Application.
- Biometric Login is one of the login methods on D-Bank application using fingerprint or face identification / Face ID for mobile devices that have fingerprint scanning feature (all types of mobile devices) and face identification (for mobile phones with certain IOS operation system). This fingerprint login method aims to simplify the Customer's login activity in addition to manual login using User ID / Email and Password.
- Virtual Account Payment is a financial service feature on D-Bank application used to make payments to virtual accounts. Virtual Account is an identification number for a corporate customer created by the Bank as the intended account number.
- Any definition not specifically regulated in these General Terms and Conditions of D-Bank Application will be defined by the definition stated in the General Terms and Conditions of Bank Account and Banking Services.
II. REGISTRATION, ACTIVATION, TERMINATION, AND DISCONTINUATION/CHANGE OF D-BANK
- Customer can register D-Bank as Danamon Online Banking (DOB) user or debit card/ATM holder or as a credit card holder.
- Registration and activation process has to be done through D-Bank app.
- D-Bank registration only allowed 1 phone number for 1 CIF or single data of customer.
- Reactivation through D-Bank app has to be done by customer if:
- There’s a situation of m-PIN reset or
- Using a different phone/device and want to access the service or customer’s device/phone was lost.
- Customer needs to input the old m-PIN to be able to use different device/phone at reactivation process.
- The termination of D-Bank app can be done by customer through branch office and hello danamon.
- If customer terminates the D-Bank service where there’s a transaction instruction that’s been done before to be processed by the bank on the day that customer agreed upon, that transaction will be canceled.
- Bank could terminate or did feature changes anytime and/or service through D-Bank app (could be in form of limitation as well as addition) and in case of said termination and/or changes, customer will be informed by the bank through provided communication media; that’s the valid general definitions for every feature and or service change.
- Before the customer use D-Bank service, customer needs to read, understands, and agrees to the characteristic, risk, and terms of D-Bank.
III. USER ID/Email, PASSWORD, BIOMETRIC LOGIN, ACTIVATION CODE & M-PIN
- The Danamon Online Banking (DOB) User may use his / her User ID / Email and DOB Password on D-Bank application.
- The Debit / ATM Card Holder and Credit Card Holder must input the requested data on D-Bank application to create User ID / Email and Password.
- Activation Code will be sent by the Bank system, after the process of data validation and the creation of User ID / Email and Password are declared successful, to the Customer's mobile phone number registered on the Bank system. The creation of m-PIN must be performed by the Customer himself / herself after the activation code is successfully sent and validated by the Bank system. The use of User ID / Email, Password and m-PIN is the authority of the Customer.
- The Customer is obliged to secure the User ID / Email, Password and m-PIN for his / her own benefits by, among others,:
- Periodically changing his / her Password and m-Pin.
- Using his / her User ID / Email, Password and m-PIN carefully to keep it secret from other people.
- Not recording / saving his / her User ID / Email, Password and m-PIN on mobile phones, any other objects or places easily found by other people.
- Not sharing his / her User ID / Email, Password and m-PIN to other people including to the Bank officers or family members / relatives.
- Not creating Password and m-PIN that are easy to guess, such as date of birth or personal identity of the Customer.
- Refusing the help of stranger or random people or any Bank staff that guide the Customer to use his / her User ID / Email, Password, m-PIN for any purposes.
- If the User ID / Email, Password and m-PIN are known by other people, the Customer must immediately change the Password or submit an application for D-Bank closing and perform re-registration, just like when the Customer performs registration for the first time.
- If the Customer forgets the password / if there is any different data, such as when the Customer changes his / her Mobile Number that requires the Customer data update, then the Customer may visit any Branch Office of Bank Danamon or Contact Hello Danamon.
- The Customer must ensure the security of the use of Biometric login feature on D-Bank Application by using Fingerprint or Face Identification / Face ID by :
- Limiting the addition of too much / unneeded number of fingerprints / faces identification in the mobile device.
- Not registering any fingerprint / face identification other than the fingerprint / face of the Customer who holds the bank account (that accesses D-Bank Application).
- Not sharing the mobile phone or the access to fingerprint / face identification scanning feature to any other people including the Bank officers or family members / relatives.
- If there is a new fingerprint / face identification added / saved in the mobile device, then the fingerprint login feature will be deactivated automatically when the Customer opens D-Bank application. The Customer is recommended to re-check whether it is true that such addition of fingerprint / face identification is at the Customer's request and is the Customer's own fingerprint / face and the Customer must manually login (by using Email / User ID and Password) and re-activate the Biometric login feature.
- D-Bank Application does not save any data of the Customer’s fingerprint / face identification. This application only saves the fingerprint / face identification that has been verified and is saved by the Mobile Phone owner as the owner of the account that will access D-Bank application.
- Biometric Login using Fingerprint can be used on all types of mobile devices that have Fingerprint scanning and saving feature.
- Biometric Login using Face Identification / Face ID can only be used on certain types of mobile devices with IOS operating systems that come with face identification / Face ID scanning and saving feature.
- The Customer is responsible for any Banking Transaction instruction he / she makes by using his / her password and m-PIN including any risks that may arise therefrom.
- The Customer may contact Hello Danamon to ask questions related to his / her User ID / Email. If the Customer does not remember the User ID / Email, the Customer should verify his / her identity first.
- If the Customer’s Debit / ATM Card has been deactivated pursuant to the terms and conditions prevailing within the Bank (because it is lost / damaged / blocked / expired), the Customer may only carry out limited transactions on D-Bank until such Debit / ATM Card is replaced and / or reactivated.
- The Customer is advised to take any prevention and security measures to protect his / her Mobile Phone, such as :
a. Updating the Anti Virus Program.
b. Updating the Operating System.
c. Preventing any unwanted website accesses.
- The Customer is required to report to the Bank through Hello Danamon / any branch office of the Bank if he / she is aware of any misuse of D-Bank access by any unauthorized party.
- The Customer is advised not to provide his / her data / information in any form whatsoever to any unauthorized party and the Customer is required to confirm and report immediately to the Bank if there are suspicious actions taken by unauthorized party through Hello Danamon and any Branch Office of the Bank, and any Website and media that can be used as a Customer service media.
- The Customer cannot use the same Password as before when changing his / her D-Bank Password.
- The use of Password and m-PIN on D-Bank services has the same legal force as written instructions signed by the Customer
IV. D-BANK SERVICE BLOCKING
- Customer hereby knows and agrees, that Bank has the rights to block and/or shut down customer’s D-Bank app if :
- Customer has falsely input the password/m-PIN 3 times in a row
- Bank knows and has enough reason and/or proof which can be suspected that there has been or will be a fraud or crime related to the account and/or D-bank used by customer.
- Customer has given a false or incomplete data to the bank.
- Customer didn’t fulfill or violate this general definitions
- A request from the police, attorney or court or any other agency in accordance with the valid legislation rules.
- Customer didn’t activate D-Bank app in accordance with the bank’s valid regulations.
- If the customer blocked and/or remove D-Bank app, they have to download the it back and reactivate their account if they want to use the app again.
- If there’s a service blocking out of customer’s request or mistakenly input password, customer has to request a password reset through branch office/Hello Danamon and without having to do re-registration through D-Bank app like what customer has to do the first time.
- But if there’s a service blocking out of mistakenly input m-PIN, customer has to request m-PIN reset through branch office, Hello Danamon and obliged to do a re-registration through D-Bank app just like the first time.
V. D-BANK USE
- Customer hereby agrees, that D-Bank service can only be used for types of transaction determined by the bank and customer has to fulfill the terms as well as obeying the limit/transaction limit determined by the bank.
- In using the service/financial transaction and/or non-financial provided by the bank through D-Bank service, customer is obliged to follow the steps given by the bank, and also fulfill the regulations determined by the bank, as well as legislations which specifically set the rules about service use and transaction made.
- Every data package used to access D-Bank app is the responsibility of the customer in accordance with the regulations of each operator/phone service provider.
- Bank account that can be accessed is an account (as a source account/original account) that registered on the bank in 1 customer’s identification code (CIF) and joint account with or type..
- Customer hereby agrees that the bank only process the transaction based on customer’s instruction delivered through D-Bank app, but bank has the rights to delay or cancel the process of D-Bank’s transaction. Among others:
- The unavailability balance in customer’s account related to D-Bank service while the transaction is about to be held by the bank.
- Customer’s account and/or D-Bank service status is blocked and also Debit/ATM card has been blocked or customer’s account has been shut down.
- Bank knows and has plenty proof and/or reason to suspect that there has been or will be a fraud or transaction crime.
- Instruction given by customer is against the banking regulations and or valid legislations.
- Account freeze as requested by the authorized agency.
Every delays and or cancelations of D-Bank service will be informed through bank’s communication media.
- In carrying out customer’s instruction, bank has the rights to implement the special procedure/terms like the implementation of security procedure for data validation and the correctness of customer’s instruction such as implementation on point 11.
- Bank system will ask for confirmation by input customer’s mPIN in any transactions did by the customer.
- In using D-Bank service, customer is obliged to make sure of the correctness and completeness of instruction given (including the obligation to make sure that all data needed for the transaction has been filled/given completely and correctly) in accordance with the order format/instruction determined by the bank. All loss and/or risk that incurred out of negligence, incorrectness and/or incompleteness and or untrue data and/or order/instruction which given by customer is the risk and responsibility of the customer.
- Every data/information and every instruction of D-Bank service operation saved in the bank’s data is true and official, and also binding every transactions done the customer through D-Bank service. Customer is obliged to inform the bank immediately of every data/information changes and other things that is different from the data/information which given to the bank. Customer’s negligence of not informing those changes to the bank is customer’s responsibility.
- Customer is obliged to input their m-PIN as a sign of agreement of the instructed non-financial transaction and or financial transaction and also at the same time system will record the data/information agreed by the customer and will be saved in the bank’s data center. Said data/information is the right and official one and also accepted by the bank as well as official proof of customer’s instruction to the bank.
- Everytime customer update their D-Bank app and they’ll have the latest version published by the bank.
- D-Bank app can be accessed 24/7, but customer agrees and understands that in certain time, D-Bank app might not be accessed out of on-going maintenance system process and will be informed by the bank through communication media provided by the bank before the maintenance process is held.
- Customer must do some checking first of their own operator/phone service provider network quality while accessing D-Bank app and the bank is not responsible for banking transaction failure caused by things stated above.
- Customer is obliged to make sure that their electronic device used for accessing D-Bank app is maintained periodically and also free of virus and/or any malware that could caused disturbance towards the electronic software system used by customer as well as bank system.
- The rights of D-Bank app use that has been diverted without the bank’s knowledge, either partially or completely, temporarily or permanently to other party will be customer’s whole responsibility.
B. NON-FINANCIAL TRANSACTION SERVICE
- The implementation of non-financial transaction by the bank still based on valid banking legislations and regulations.
- Each of non-financial transaction that has been done through D-Bank service will be recorded on the bank system.
C. FINANCIAL TRANSACTION SERVICE
- Related to the financial transaction in form of book changes and or money transfer to other bank: Bank with customer’s agreement has the rights to ask for additional information (including other documernt/letter) if needed by verifying and ask for confirmation to the customer related to the transaction.
- In case of financial transaction with effective date on incoming date or periodic financial transaction, customer is given chance to cancel said transaction by canceling transaction through D-Bank app at the latest of 1 (one) work day before the effective date of related transaction.
- For each financial instruction from customer that has been finished by the bank, customer will receive a receipt in form of reference number as a proof that binding the bank that said transaction has been done by the bank.
- If there’s a rejection of acceptance/return, then the money will be returned by the bank by credit the debiting original account in accordance with the bank’s applicable procedure after being deducted of said transfer transaction costs. For all the losses incurred out of full return will be customer’s responsibility and every rejection will be informed to the customer through email transaction that is sent to the customer’s registered email.
- Other than regulations that has been ruled firmly in general regulations of book changes/money transfer, customer as the money sender hereby stating to comply and binded towards the valid legislations in the nation of Indonesia Republic, and also all regulations determined by Bank Indonesia in terms of book changes transaction as well as prevalence of banking practice.
D. RUPIAH TRANSFER TO DANAMON ACCOUNT (BOOK ENTRY)
- Book-entry transaction in Rupiah currency that is provided on the bank can be done as a sender through D-Bank service.
- Bank will process the book-entry order after all data related to the implementation of book entry are accepted completely and clearly in accordance with the bank’s valid regulations and debiting will be processed when the book-entry transaction is held and sent to the beneficiary’s account.
- Bank system will process book entry in accordance with data input by customer as the sender through D-Bank app including sending the news related to the book entry using words, code or clear numbers (if any) by still put attention and comply to the valid legislations and bank’s valid habbit.
- Book entry in Rupiah currency is a money book-entry transaction as customer instructed to their own account or other party on the bank in the same currency as the debiting original account. Book entry can be done for immediate, future dated, and recurring transaction for 24/7.
- Customer as the sender hereby agrees that bank has the full rights to:
- Refuse to complete the book-entry order if:
- Sender refuses to complete the data related to the book-entry order;
- Sender refuses to give any other informations needed (according to the bank’s applicable procedure.
- The money is not enough;
- Book-entry transaction is rejected because sender or beneficiary’s account has been blocked as requested by the authotized authority (among others: PPAPTK or other authorized agency) and/or law enforcement officers in accordance with applicable regulations or based on court determination/court ruling.
- Charge fees related to the implementation of book-entry by bank, as well as other applicable fees related to the implementation of book-entry order. And said fees fully agreed to be charged in accordance with customer’s order as the sender. The said payment amount and implementation will be processed according to bank’s valid regulations
- Customer as the sender agrees and responsible for any demands, lawsuit and claim/compensation in any way shape or form and from any party if these things happened:
- Customer’s negligence as the sender in case of completing book-entry order.
- There’s a bank rejection as point 5 explains.
E. INTERBANK RUPIAH TRANSFER (IBFT ONLINE – SKN – RTGS) & PAYMENT
- The definition of money transfer are as listed:
- Sender is the original sender, original sender organizer, and all successor organizer that publishing the money transfer order.
- Original sender is the party that first issued money transfer order
- Sender organizer is the original sender organizer and/or successor organizer who sent the money transfer order.
- The original sender organizer is the organizer which received money transfer order from the original sender to paying or ordering to the other organizer for pay certain amount to the beneficiary.
- Beneficiary organizer is the original beneficiary organizer, successor organizer and/or final beneficiary organizer who receive money transfer order, including central bank and other organizer who organize activity of payment settlement between organizers.
- Successor organizer is the beneficiary’s organizer other than original sender organizer and final beneficiary organizer.
- Successor organizer is beneficiary’s organizer other than original sender organizer and final beneficiary organizer.
- Final beneficiary organizer is the organizer that implement payment or deliver money from the transfer to beneficiary.
- Beneficiary is the party that stated in the money transfer order to receive money from the transfer.
- SKN is the transfer process by way of other bank account in Indonesia in Rupiah currency, through SKN media or clearing executing bank (non RTGS).
- RTGS is a interbank transfer system of electronic funds in Rupiah currency managed by Bank Indonesia for the interests of participant, participant customer and other parties which done in real time, safe, and efficient settlement.
- Online transfer through ATM Bersama/Alto/PRIMA network is a money transfer by way of online to bank/other institutions included in the member of ATM Bersama/Alto/PRIMA through some certain switching company in Rupiah currency, where the money will be received directly to the beneficiary account.
- Money transfer transaction (Transfer) in Rupiah currenct can be done by customer as the sender through D-Bank app.
- Bank will execute the transfer order after all data related to the transfer process has been received completely and clearly in accordance with the bank’s applicable regulations.
- Bank system will process the money transfer in accordane with the data input by customer as the sender through D-Bank including sending news related to the money transfer using clear words, code, or numbers (if any) by constantly put attention and comply to the valid legislations and bank procedure.
- Transfer in Rupiah (SKN/RTGS/Online through ATM Bersama/Alto/PRIMA network):
- Transfer transaction in Rupiah can be done by using SKN service system (National Clearing System) or RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) or by online through the network or ATM Bersama/Alto/PRIMA.
- Transaction done outside of the time limit for the SKN and RTGS type of service will be processed and debit on the next work day, meanwhile for onin type of service through the network of ATM Bersama/Alto/PRIMA, transaction can be done for 24/7.
- Bank has the rights to hereby given authorization/full control of taking prevalent action based on this regulations, among others: use beneficiary organizer/ successor beneficiary, final beneficiary organizer, and/or process the transfer from certain place by the bank in case of disturbance to the bank operational system, as well as confirming related party.
- Customer as sender hereby agrees order transferred that has been processed by the bank automatically binding sender when bank receives said transfer order and that transfer order can’t be canceled/changed for any reason.
- Customer as sender hereby agrees that bank has full authorization for:
- Refuses to process order transfer if customer as sender refuses to complete the data related to the order transfer and/or customer as sender refuses to give other informations needed (based on bank’s valid procedure) or because the money is not enough available or because the account is inactive including if customer as the sender’s amount of transfer exceeds the amount of their credit balance which caused customer’s account balance as sender becomes debit (overdraft) without the credit facility agreed by the bank in written and the required credit documentation has been completed before the transaction is done and if in certain condition customer’s account becomes debit (overdraft) then the customer is agrees and willing to pay the overdraft interest based on the valid regulations.
- Canceling the transfer transaction or temporarily stopping/delaying or blocking or returning transfer transaction if there’s a request from the authorized authorization (among other: PPATK or other authorized agency) and/or law enforcement officer based on applicable regulations or execute a transfer orer cancellation based on determination/ruling of court.
- Give customer’s data as sender related to transfer transaction if there’s a request from the beneficiary organizer/successor organizer/final beneficiary organizer.
- Charged the cost related to the transfer process by bank, among other; transfer fees, faximile, telek and/or commission, beneficiary organizer services/successor organizer/final beneficiary organizer as well as other fees which applicable related to the process/cancellation transfer order. And said costs are fully agreed to be charged in accordance with customer’s order as the sender. The amount and the implementation of payment will be done based on bank’s valid regulations.
- Debit back as money transfer order if the account debiting in the first place can’t be done out of system process is disconnected or the other system is broken, where the money has been successfully credited to the beneficiary account or forwarded to the successor organizer/final beneficiary organizer.
- Change the general regulation of trans and that change will be informed based on the bank’s valid procedure.
- Customer as the sender agrees and hereby guaranteed as well as freeing bank from obligation, demands, lawsuit and any claim and also form any parties (including from the sender itself or the beneficiary), also from the responsibility of each and every loss and/or risk it caused, because:
- Sender’s negligence in completing transfer order
- Transfer is late ot not received or rejected by beneficiary organizer/ successor organizer/ final beneficiary organizer becase sender is negligent/wrong in giving transfer order or because of any reason out of bank’s control (Including if there’s damage/defective/error/disturbance/deficiency/lost/ in sending transfer order as well as good news delivered by fax, telex, swift, BI-RTGS, or any other media, or else out of mistake by beneficiary organizer/successor organizer/final beneficiary organizer);
- Instruction sent by bank can’t be processed/being delayed by the beneficiary organizer/ successor organizer/ final beneficiary organizer even though the bank itself is the one that took the initiative to use said beneficiary organizer/ successor organizer/final beneficiary organizer;
- There’s a temporary termination or delay or blockade or return based on valid regulations;
- There’s a cancellation of transfer order by sender;
- Each of the amount reduction that has been transacted out of tax or levy or depreciation;
F. ACCOUNT OPENING
- Account opening through D-Bank service isn only for bank’s existing customer which already has their own Danamon account.
- Account opening through D-Bank service is provided for the opening of FLEXIMAX savings, Danamon LEBIH savings, and TabunganMU.
- Customer has to access/log in to D-Bank app and then select account opening menu.
- Customer has to select their preferred funds source, input the deposit initial amount, funding source and account opening purpose and then customer will be asked to input m-PIN.
- Account opening through D-Bank can only be done in bank’s operational hours, if it’s coincide with day off/transaction time limit, then the account opening will be processed on the next bank work day.
- Customer who already succeeded in account opening is able to come to bank’s branch office to linking their debit card.
- Account opening can be funds source immediately for certain transaction like Danamon interbank transfer.
- For each successful transaction, customer will get confirmation of said transaction.
- Any risk that may come up out of customer’s negligence in keeping the transaction secret will be customer’s responsibility.
- Customer knows and accepts the risk and consequences in certain conditions that caused the transaction is unable to implemented especially related with the account opening on D-Bank service like funds from account source is not sufficient, mistakenly input the data, and exceeds the time limit agreed by Bank.
- Customer has read, accept, understand and agreed the online account opening mechanism.
G. SOSMED D-CASH
- Customer has to access/logged in to Facebook through SosMed D-Cash menu to choose the third party from Facebook’s contact list that became the intended transaction.
- Customer has to input the amount of money, the intended phone number, and also create a passcode based in app request.
- For each successful transaction, customer will receive a confirmation of that transaction and the third party will also receive information that there’s a SosMed D-Cash transaction through their own Facebook and it’s personal and confidential (it can only read by the customer and the third party pointed as the beneficiary).
- For Card less cash withdrawal as SosMed D-Cash transaction, the third party should download D-Bank app first.
- SosMed D-Cash transaction done by customer has 24 hours expiration date since the transaction initiatiated, to be able to withdraw the cash without debit card through Danamon ATM.
- Any risks that may come up out of customer’s negligence in keeping this transaction a secret is customer’s responsibility.
- Customer knows and accepts any risk and consequence in certain conditions that caused the transaction is unable to process especially related to the cash withdrawal without debit card on Danamon’s ATM like insufficient funds, mistakenly input data, and exceeds the transaction’s time limit set by the bank.
- Customer has read, accepted, and agreed to the SosMed D-Cash mechanism including accepting that SosMed D-Cas transaction beneficiary is obliged to have a facebook username and password, own a smartphone as well as following the transaction steps set by the bank.
- Customer is willing to inform the passcode to the SosMed D-Cash beneficiary by a way that considered safe.
H. PONSEL D-CASH
- Customer has to access/login to D-Bak app and then select D-Cash menu and select Ponsel D-Cash type of reservation.
- Customer has to input the amount of money, the intended phone number and followed by creating passcode based on app request.
- For each successful transaction, customer will receive a confirmation of that transaction and the third party will also receive information that there’s a Ponsel D-Cash transaction of their own and it’s personal and confidential (it can only read by the customer and the third party pointed as the beneficiary).
- Ponsel D-Cash transaction done by customer has 2 hours expiration date since transaction initiated; to be able to withdraw the cash without debit card through Danamon’s ATM.
- Any risks that may come up out of customer’s negligence in keeping this transaction a secret is customer’s responsibility.
- Customer knows and accepts any risk and consequence in certain conditions that caused the transaction is unable to process especially related to the cash withdrawal without debit card on Danamon’s ATM like insufficient funds, mistakenly input data, and exceeds the transaction’s time limit set by the bank.
- Customer has read, accepted, and agreed to the Ponsel D-Cash mechanism including accepting that Ponsel D-Cash transaction beneficiary is obliged to have a facebook username and password, own a smartphone as well as following the transaction steps set by the
- Customer is willing to inform the passcode to the Ponsel D-Cash beneficiary by a way that considered safe.
I. CASH WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT DEBIT CARD (D-CASH)
- Customer has to do a reservation first through D-Cash to be able to withdraw cash without debit card Danamon’s ATM. The expiration date of D-Cash reservation is 2 hours.
- Customer is obliged to input the amount of money that they want to withdraw and create their own passcode through D-Cash menu while completing the reservation. Bank will send the confirmation SMS to the customer’s phone number that has already registered in the bank for every reservation done by customer; whereas the successful transaction information, passcode and D-Cash reference number & transaction reference are listed.
- Each reservation done by customer has a certain expiration date to be able to withdraw cash without debit card in Danamon’s ATM and said things will be informed through reservation confirmation SMS.
- Customer is obliged to keep secret of the withdrawal amount of money and its passcode while they’re about to withdraw cash without debit card on Danamon’s ATM.
- Customer knows and accepts the risk that may come up out of customer’s negligence in keeping secret of the withdrawal amount of money and the passcode.
- Customer should input data combination in form of phone number, passcode and the amount of monet on Danamon’s ATM screen. If it’s verified, then the OTP will be sent to the customer’s phone in SMS notification.
- OTP has a certain expiration date as well as listed on the announcement through the SMS notification whem the transaction is in process.
- Customer has to do a re-reservation if:
- There’s an OTP input mistake 3 times in a row
- Insufficient funds on the account
- Reservation’s expiration hour (2 hours) has been exceeded
- For each successful card less cash withdrawal transaction through Danamon ATM, customer will receive receipt of the transaction and it will immediately debited to the debiting source of funds.
- Reservation cancellation can be done by customer through D-Cash menu by selecting cancellation and input the reference number sent in reservation SMS confirmation.
- Customer has to cancel their reservation and re-reservation if they want to change the withdrawal amount of money.
- Information given in the successful of cash withdrawal reservation or the other way around to customer can be delivered by the bank (in this case branch and Hello Danamon; this thing related to the late SMS confirmation/not received by customer when completing the transaction.
- Card less cash withdrawal can only be done on Danamon’s ATM that has a special sign in form of sticker or as well as other special sign placed on the ATM itself.
VI. FINANCIAL TRANSACTION LIMITATION
- Financial transaction can only be done by customer who subscribed to the service which provided by the bank and it could change in accordance with bank’s condition.
- The amount of financial transaction limit daily is based on the bank’s regulation which you can see on…LINK. Customer hereby agrees that the bank by its own consideration has the rights and authorization anytime they change the amount of transaction limit. Financial transaction and each of its financial transaction limit change will be informed by the bank to the customer through communication media provided by the bank.
- This financial transaction limit which separated from the other e-channel limit by keep put attention to e-channel services overall limit regulated by the bank.
- Transaction that has been processed outside of cut-off time determined by the bank will be processed on the next work day.
VII. FEE (-FEES) AND FINE
Customer is obliged to pay fees (among other: fees related to services that customere preferred like interbank transfer, payment fee, etc) and other fees regulated by the bank related to banking transaction fee. In terms of the said amount and the debiting implementation fee(s) processed based on bank’s valid fare regulation and listed on the Pre-Login menu – Product Information & Terms Condition.
- Customer hereby give the authorization to the bank to debit fees related to the D-Bank service whereas said fee is listed on the Pre-Login menu – Product Information & Terms Condition.
- The authority given by customer in this general regulation is given with substitution rights and as long as customer use D-Bank service and as long as customer’s obligation to the bank hasn’t all fulfilled, then the said authorization cannot be withdrawn back or it’ll never end for any reason, including causes that said in article 1813 code of civil law and said authorization is a part that can’t b separated from this general regulations.
- The usage rights of D-Bank service can’t be diverted for any reason, as a part or whole, for temporary or permanent, to other party without written agreement from the bank. Customer is responsible for any form of D-Bank service’s misuse as financial transaction as well as non-financial.
- Customer is prohibited to inform in every way to anyone and in any way as well as the access code and PIN, and also information, document and anything that customer has received, as long as and after D-Bank service use ongoing.
- Customer knows and hereby agrees that each violation based on as mentioned on item IX about the number 1 and 2 prohibition. This general regulation give rights to bank to stop/terminate D-Bank service used by customer with announcement first.
X. STATEMENTS DAN GUARANTEES
- Customer stated and agreed that instructions given by customer to the bank to process a banking transaction through D-Bank app which its implementation needs/uses user ID/email, password and m-PIN recognized as the official instruction and at once customer’s agreement of the implementation of some transaction as well as said transaction has the same law power as written order signed by customer and legally binding as proof, except customer could prove otherwise.
- Customer hereby stated and agreed that bank has the rights to write/record each of customer’s instruction delivered through D-Bank app, and instruction’s proof and/or said conversation (in form of transaction receipt, and/or tape, and/or copy of said proofs) agreed as legal proof and binding.
- Customer knows and understands the procedure of transaction through D-Bank app has a risk that may come up, among other:
- Misuse of D-Bank app out of negligence/mistake in data input/instruction to the bank which could impacted among other:
- Transactions process that done by customer and stated that it’s done by other people who has no rights;
- Customer’s data is used by other parties who has no rights;
- UserID/Email, password and m-PIN known by other people including family member.
- The occurrence of access delay/failure as well as delay/failure in providing information/data for banking transaction on D-Bank app and/or transaction execution which the instruction is delivered through D-Bank app among other caused by: force majeure, the implementation of repairation or installation or usage of D-Bank which deviate from what’s already been determined by the bank based on this general regulation as well as other causes happened outside of bank’s control.
- Data/information provided by bank through D-Bank app is not right/become broke out of disturbance from other parties who try to do an infiltration to break the data or other third party with bad intention.
- Bank is responsible for the smoothness of operational system managed bu bank, and customer agrees that system failure and/or communication facility which caused by things that way out of bank’s control or system failure out of customer did not fulfill the valid terms and conditions for each service is customer’s risk and responsibility. Related to that, customer agrees to and hereby give bank’s authorization to implement a correction of customer’s account which related to the banking transaction did by customer and if while in the process of correction it turns out that the funds on the account is insufficient, then customer hereby agrees to pay in cash and square to the bank when the first announcement delivered from the bank to customer.
- Customer hereby stated that bank gives enough explanation about D-Bank app’s characteristic and customer understands every consequences of usage of D-Bank app, including benefit, risks, and fees that attached to D-Bank app.
- Customer hereby stated comply and binded to the general terms of D-Bank app and applicable legislation in the country of Indonesian Republic and applicable prevalence for banking, as well as other regulations regulated by Bank Indonesia related to banking transaction service through electronic media including D-Bank app, every changes/changing of general terms of D-Bank app will be informed to customer through facility provided by the bank including written media facility or electronic media based on valid regulations.
- Customer hereby agreed and recognize that bank has the rights to repaird/change/complete this general regulations (“Perubahan”). For said purposes, Bank will inform customer in reasonable time period or as regulated in valid legislations through bank’s branch offices and/or through other communication media in accordance with the latest data recorded on the bank.
XI. FORCE MAJEURE
- There’s no parties that stated as doing negligence/violation towards this content/regulations if it’s caused by the force majeure.
- Things included in force majeure in this agreement are event or incident which out of human’s control, included but not limited to sabotage, war, government’s policy, natural disaster, riot, epidemic, wildfire and the inactive internet banking retail service out of electricity disturbance or the communication or system has been hit by virus.
- In situatuions of Force Majeure towards one of the party, then the authorized officer might immediately told other party in any way possible of the emerging of said Force
- Majeure, deliver the announcement at the latest of 3 work days after the end of that Force Majeure event.
- If the party who went through that Force Majeure negligent in delivering the news to other party in certain time period determined by this general regulations, the all the losses that might surfaced became the burden and the responsibility of the party that went said Force Majeure.
XII. TRANSACTION ANNOUNCEMENT MEDIA
Things related to transaction media communication use is inbox on D-Bank app, SMS, and Email.
XIII. THE APPLICABLE LAW AN JURISDICTION
- Validity, interpretation and excecution of this general regulations ruled and complied to the applicable law in the country of Indonesian Republic.
- Things related to this general regulation and all its risk, customer choose law’s domicile which permanent and common to the districk court office in the origin place of the branch office, which then without reducing Bank/Customer’s rights to file a lawsuit/demands to one of the party in front of other courts anywhere in Indonesia based on applicable law regulations.
XIV. THE PROCEDURE OF SERVICE AND CUSTOMER’S COMPLAIN SETTLEMENT
- Customer is able to file a complaint of their banking transaction/service to the bank (nearest bank’s branch office or Hello Danamon in verbal or written, but not including complaint through news on mass media.
- Customer will not be charged of service or complaint settlement which filed to the bank will it be verbal or written.
- Complaint that has been filed in verbal will be settled in 2 (two) work days since the complaint is received by the bank.
- In terms of complaint settlement in verbal can’t be done by the bank in 2 work days period, then bank has the rights to ask customer to propose a written complaint followed by other supporting document regulated by the bank.
- The handdle of the said complaint settlement will be settled and the announcement will be delivered in written to customer at the latest of 20 (twenty) work days since the customer filed the report or complaint by the bank and receipt of the related document as requested by the bank related to the complaint settlement process. In certain condition if the complained transaction needs further analysis or there’s an involvement of third party outside of the bank), said time period will be extended up to next 20 (twenty) work days.
- In certain condition, bank has the rights to extend the time period based on the bank’s valid regulations as mentioned in the last 3 item, which are;
- Bank’s office who received the complaint is not the same as the bank’s office where it happened and there’s lack of communication between those 2 bank’s office.
- Financial transaction which complained by the customer and/or customer’s respresentative needs special research towards the bank’s documents.
- There’s a Force Majeure as mentioned in item XI.2 general terms and condition and/or other causes happened outside of bank’s control and in this case bank has implemented reasonable reparation steps based on banking practice prevalence.
- If the dispute can’t be settled in discussion, Bank and Customer hereby agreed to settle the dispute through LAPSPI or south jakarta district court, without reducing bank’s rights to file a lawsuit or demands through any other district court in the country of Indonesia Republic. LAPSPI’s or district court’s decision is final and bind the bank and the customer.
- Bank and customer hereby agreed to the D-Bank service which provided by the bank to the customer with regulated terms and condition in this general regulations.
- This general regulations is an inseperable part of the account’s general terms and condition and banking service, as well as general terms and conditions for each banking product/service regulated by the bank.
- If there’s one of regulation in this general regulations which because of government’s policy or the court is forbid or can’t be implemented or became unapplicable or stated as cancelled for the sake of law, those things won’t influenced the validity of other regulations in this general regulations, and other regulations still valid and binding as well as able to be implemented as determined in this general regulations. In related to those things, customer is obliged to create and sign the document consist of regulations that fulfilled with the bank’s regulations as the replacement of said forbidden regulation or can’t be processed.
- If when the request proposed, the related customer is not yet completing the documents regulated by the valid legislations or regulated by the bank, then the requester hereby agreed to complete mentioned document immediately and give it to the bank as well as receiving every consequences that come up if the terms is not fulfilled.
- In terms of inconcistency happened between this general regulations with the marketing media (including but not limited to brochure, terms and product regulations). All parties agreed to bring this valid regulations as ruled by this general regulations.
- Bank will inform in case of benefit, fees, risk’s changes toward the customer through the communication media provided on the bank and in terms of disagreement by customer of the changes, then customer can file their objections towards the bank in 30 work days period since the changes sent/announced communication media provided on the bank. If customer disagree with the changes, customer has the rights to terminate the product/service that they got, by firstly completing customer’s obligation to the bank. With tha passing of those times above, customer agreed that bank will consider the customer agreed to the changes.
- Validity, intepretation and the execution of D-Bank’s service is regulated and complied to the valid law in Indonesia.
- Title and terms used in this general regulations are solely aimed to facilitate the understanding of this D-Bank service.
- Towards the service/facility of other banking which aren’t ruled in thiis general regulations, it’ll be regulated seperately and it’s one of the part that can’t be seperated from this general regulations.
- Customer is willing to sign the additional document which reasonably needed and regulated by the bank related to the D-Bank’s service
Be careful of fraud. Make sure you always pay attention and not get siwndled by individuals who state they’re on behalf of the bank and promise you a prize. Every form of fraud or other actions performed by other/third party which related by D-Bank Registration is out of Bank’s authorization.
Hello Danamon : 1-500-090
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.danamon.co.id