Now you can easily pay your online shopping at e-commerce merchants using Danamon Debit/ATM Card. Not only easy to use, your transaction will be protected by MasterCard 3D Secure service. You can control your Transactions using Daily Transaction Limit feature that may be altered whenever necessary.
Please note that You are required to set Your Daily Transaction Limit for the first time before you can use the service. Follow the steps below for limit settings:
- Log in to your Danamon Online Banking account by entering your registered User ID / e-mail address and correct password at www.danamonline.com.
- Select the "Services" tab then select "Setup Debit / Credit Card for e-commerce" then select "Online Debit Limit".
- Before making arrangements, make sure the cellphone number you use is in accordance with the cellphone number listed on the Danamon system for verification of activation (check the 3 digit numbers listed on the monitor screen).
- If you have more than 1 debit card, then choose the prefered debit card that you want to use to make transactions at e-commerce.
- Enter e-commerce Daily Transaction Limit according to your needs.
The nominal you enter is the maximum amount of e-commerce transactions that can be done in one day. Transactions will be rejected if the accumulation of payment transactions for one day exceeds the daily limit you specified.
- Read the "General Terms and Conditions for Using Debit Online" then click "Agree" to continue.
- Check the data that was previously input, then enter the 6 digit OTP numbers sent to the registered cellphone number and click "Send" or click "Change" if there is changes need to be made.
- You will receive a successful transaction notification on the screen after the limit settings have been successfully performed. Notifications will also be sent via e-mail and SMS to the e-mail address and cellphone number that is registered in Danamon system..
By activating Danamon’s 3D Secure Debit Online Service as online shopping payment channel, Customer considered to have read, understood and agreed to the matters stated in the Terms and Conditions of this feature and PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk’s general Terms and Conditions in accordance to the provisions from Bank Indonesia and the Financial Services Authority / Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK).