As part of our efforts to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Danamon prioritizes customers and employees’ health, and further supports the government's recommendation for work-from-home arrangements.
To maintain the safety and health of all customers and employees, Bank Danamon’s head office and branches enforced various measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in accordance with government directives:
• Temperature check at all entrances
• Provision of hand sanitizers at various areas
• Handshake-free and social distance policies
• Regular disinfection
• Installation of health facilities in several locations
In addition to these safety measures, we also implemented special guidelines for Danamon employees:
- All employees are required to wear face masks and conduct personal health checks. Any employee who experiences symptoms such as fever, cough, colds and breathing problems is not required to go to work and should seek urgent medical attention.
- Face-to-face meetings are limited to a maximum of ten (10) people per room.
- Maximize the use of e-mail and conference/video calls.
- Postponement of organized internal or customer events.
- Strict implementation of business travel regulations.
- Work pattern involving rotating home and office work schedules
Danamon continues to serve customer banking transactions anytime and anywhere through its 24-hour Hello Danamon service 1-500-090 and the following digital channels:
It's Time to Take Control. Together, let's remain calm, think positive, stay healthy, keep clean and monitor latest developments only from trusted sources.