Danamon Financial (D-Financial) is a tool to support Small and Medium Enterprises in developing and managing their businesses. This is a mobile-based application which can be used to simulate loans, prepare a simple Statement of Income and Balance Sheet, and also as a medium for referring relatives who need banking services. This application can be accessed anytime and anywhere via a smartphone, and there is also information about some latest programs.
Advantages and features:
- Loan calculator that can calculate monthly installments, tenor/loan period, and loan amount
- Prepare a simple Statement of Income & Balance Sheet, and provide an indicated amount of loans and monthly installments based on the data inputted
- Provide a medium for referring relatives who needs banking services to support and develop their business
Method of Use:
- Download the D-Financial application through the official application/software distribution media designated by the Bank (Google Play Store and Apple Store)
- Create an account through the following steps:
- Click "Register Now" and complete all required fields
- Click and read "Terms & Conditions". Please read to the end and if you agree please click "I agree to the Terms & Conditions"
- Click "Register" and a 6-digit OTP (One Time Password) code will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile phone
Enter the 6-digit OTP code to complete the account registration process
- Upon completion of the registration, the D-Financial application is ready for use
- For further information, questions, and/or inputs, please contact Hello Danamon by clicking "Hubungi Hello Danamon" in the application
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bank means PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk domiciled in South Jakarta which acts through its branches throughout Indonesia.
- User means any individuals who use the D-Financial Application according to the type of service and the requirements/limitations set out by the Bank.
- D-Financial Application means an information service provided by the Bank to the Users for 24 (twenty four) hours a day and 7 (seven) days a week, and can be accessed directly by the Users via cellular/mobile phones using the menu on the D-Financial Application using the cellular/mobile phones internet network in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable in Bank Danamon.
- D-Financial Application (hereinafter referred to as the "Application") means an application which can be downloaded from the Bank's official website (https://www.danamon.co.id) or the official application/ software distribution media designated by the Bank and has a mobile operating system found in the User's cellular/mobile phones.
- Mobile Phone Number means the User's identity related to the Password required by the Application User in order to access and use the Application.
- Password means a secret code associated with the Mobile Phone Number which is required by the User in order to access and use the Application.
- OTP (One Time Password) means a secret code sent via SMS and/or e-mail by the Bank system and sent to the Mobile Phone Number and/or e-mail address of the User which has been registered with the Bank system as a form of Application registration verification.
- Statement of Income means one of the features provided by the Bank through the Application in which the User is able to input financial data according to the available format and generate a simple Statement of Income based on the data which has been inputted.
- Loan Estimate means one of the features provided by the Bank through the Application in which the User can obtain information on estimated loan value based on the data inputted in the Statement of Income. The loan value generated is an estimate only, in which the final loan value shall be subject to the conditions and processes applicable in the Bank at the time of applying for the credit.
- Balance Sheet means one of the features provided by the Bank through the Application in which the User can input financial data according to the available format and generate a simple Balance Sheet based on the data which has been inputted.
- Loan Calculator means one of the features provided by the Bank through the Application in which the User can make a simulation calculation on the loan amounts, monthly installment amount, or tenor/loan period in accordance with the data inputted by the User. The loan value generated is an estimate only, in which the final loan value shall be subject to the conditions and processes applicable in the Bank at the time of applying for the credit.
- Referencing Your Relatives is one of the features provided by the Bank through an Application where Users can provide referrals (relatives and / or business partners) to the Bank easily, quickly and anywhere.
- Loan means a type of credit services provided by the Bank to the Users to obtain financing in accordance with the process, products, terms and conditions applicable in the Bank.
- Cellular/mobile phone means electronic telecommunications devices which have the same basic capabilities as the conventional fixed line telephone, but can be carried everywhere without using a cable.
- Definitions which are not specifically regulated in this Application shall be applied in accordance with the definition set forth in the General Terms and Conditions of Banking Accounts and Services - PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk.
II. REGISTRATION, ACTIVATION, TERMINATION AND UNREGISTER/ CHANGE OF SERVICES
- This Application aimed at assisting the Users in:
- Simulating a loan
- Recording financial transactions in order to provide an overview of the user's business financial soundness through Balance Sheet and Statement of Income
- Referring relatives and colleagues to Bank Danamon
- This Application can only be run on the Android and Apple operating systems.
- The Users can register through the Application by entering the data required in the Application.
- Application Registration is only valid for 1 (one) Mobile Phone Number for 1 (one) User.
- The Bank will send OTP via SMS to the User's Mobile Phone Number which has been registered with the Application as an Application registration verification form.
- Application Unregister can be done by the User at any time without having to confirm in advance to the Bank.
- The Bank may at any time discontinue and change the Application features and/or services (either in the form of limitations or additions); likewise the applicable General Terms and Conditions for such changed features and or services. The changes will be notified by the Bank through the communication media available at the Bank. In the event of such discontinuation and/or change, the User has the right to submit an objection in writing to the Bank within a period of 30 (thirty) Business Days immediately after the notification of the change by Bank Danamon through the Bank's communication media. Upon the lapse of time mentioned above, the User agrees that the Bank will consider the User to have approved the changes.
- The Users may use the Mobile Phone Number and Password already registered at the time of registration to access the Application service.
- The use of Mobile Phone Number and Password shall be the User's authority.
- The User is obliged to secure the Mobile Phone Number and Password in his/her own interest by, among others:
- Regularly changing the Password through the Password Change feature in the Application.
- Not recording/storing the Passwords on the cellular/ mobile phones, other objects or places that are easily known to other persons.
- Not sharing Password to other persons, including to the Bank officers and/or family members/closest persons.
- Not using easily predictable Password, such as date of birth or personal identity of the User.
- Not providing the Password guided by another person or an outsider or the Bank.
- The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Bank has the right to block and/or close the User Application if:
- The User has entered the Password incorrectly for 3 (three) times consecutively.
- The User does not fulfill or violates these General Terms and Conditions.
- There is a request from the Police, Prosecutor's Office or Court of Law or other institutions in accordance with the provisions of the prevailing laws and regulations.
- In the event of service blockage caused by a 3 times Password input error, the User can retry with the same Password after a 15 minutes blockage period.
- If the User forgets the registered Password, the User can choose the Forgot Password feature in the Application to get a new Password.
IV. USE OF APPLICATION
- The User hereby agrees that the Application can only be used for the types of services determined by the Bank and the User must fulfill the requirements and comply with the terms and conditions set forth by the Bank.
- In using the Application services, the User must comply with the instructions provided by the Bank, and also fulfill the provisions stipulated by the Bank, along with all laws and regulations that specifically regulate the use of services provided.
- Each data package usage arises at the time of accessing the Application shall be the responsibility of the User in accordance with the provisions of his/her respective operator/network.
- In executing the User's instructions, the Bank reserves the right to apply special procedures/requirements such as the application of security procedures for data validation and the correctness of User's instructions.
- In using the Application, the User must ensure the correctness, accuracy and completeness of the data provided in accordance with the format determined by the Bank.
- All losses and/or risks arising from the negligence, inaccuracy and/or incompleteness and/or incorrectness of data submitted by the User are the risks and shall become the responsibility of the User.
- The User must update the Application whenever the Bank issues an updated version.
- The Application can be accessed 24 (twenty four) hours a day and 7 (seven) days a week, but the User agrees that at certain times, the Application may not be accessible because it is in the process of system repair (system maintenance) or other reasons, and it will be notified to the Users by the Bank through the communication media available to the Bank.
- The Application Usage Right which is transferred without the Bank's knowledge, either partially or wholly, temporarily or permanently to another party shall be the full responsibility of the User.
- The User hereby declares and agrees that the Bank reserves the right to record and store any data inputted by the User on the Application.
- This simulation may be used to obtain several credit simulation results based on the interest rate, tenor, and loan amount selected by the User and it is an estimate only.
- The Users are willing to be contacted further by the Bank officers to obtain Bank products information/offering based on the data inputted in the Application.
B. STATEMENT OF INCOME AND LOAN ESTIMATE
- The User must access/login to the Application and then select the Statement of Income menu.
- The User must input data according to the available format to generate a Statement of Income.
- For a successful service, the User will get a Statement of Income and can send such Statement of Income to the e-mail address in a PDF format.
- The User can get an estimated loan value based on the Statement of Income that has been generated.
- This Loan Value is an estimate only, in which the actual loan value shall be determined based on the process and further analysis conducted by the Bank. The simulation results will be adjusted to the loan amount and the interest rate applicable at the time of the loan facility application is processed and approved.
- If the User is interested in taking the loan, the User can press the "interested" button and the Danamon Sales team will contact the User to find out the credit needs.
- The Bank reserves the right to contact the User for further product information or offerings.
C. BALANCE SHEET
- The User must access/login to the Application and then select the Balance Sheet menu.
- The User must input data according to the available format to generate a Balance Sheet.
- For a successful service, the User will get information on the Balance Sheet and can send such Balance Sheet to the e-mail address in a PDF format.
D. LOAN CALCULATOR
- The User must access/login to the Application and then select the Loan Calculator menu.
- The User must input the loan value data, or installment value, or tenor/loan period according to the available format to generate the value to be calculated.
- This calculation result is an estimate only, in which the actual calculation value shall be determined based on the process and further analysis conducted by the Bank. The simulation results will be adjusted to the loan amount and the interest rate applicable at the time of the loan facility application is processed and approved.
V. RATES AND FEES
This Application is free.
VI. REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
- The User hereby declares and agrees that the Bank reserves the right to record and store any data inputted by the User in the Application.
- The User is willing to be contacted further by the Bank officers to convey the Bank product information/offerings based on the data inputted in the Application.
- The User acknowledges that he/she has fully recognized and is aware of the Application procedure and all risks arising in connection with the use of the Application.
- The User hereby declares that he/she is subject to and bound by the General Terms and Conditions of Application and the laws and regulations prevailing in the Republic of Indonesia and the normal practice applicable to banks, as well as other provisions stipulated by Bank Indonesia and the Financial Services Authority in connection with the services provided through electronic media. Any change/replacement of the General Terms and Conditions of the Application will be notified to the User through the facilities available to the Bank including written media facilities or electronic media in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
VII. FORCE MAJEURE
- Neither party shall be declared to have committed any default/breach of the contents/provisions of this Agreement if it is caused by force majeure.
- The matters included in the force majeure in this Agreement are any events or occurrences beyond human control, including but not limited to sabotage, war, the issuance of Government regulations/policies, natural disasters, riots, epidemics, fire, and non functionality of the Application due to the disaster which among others is caused by the device/equipment of the Bank having a power failure, communication disruption, or the system is exposed to virus.
VIII. TRANSACTION NOTIFICATION MEDIA
Matters relating to transaction communication media used are through one or more of the following media: telephone, SMS or e-mail.
IX. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The validity, interpretation and implementation of these General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and subject to the laws applicable in the Republic of Indonesia.
- All matters relating to these General Terms and Conditions and all of its consequences, the Users have chosen a permanent and general place of legal domicile at the Clerk’s Office of the South Jakarta Court of First Instance, as such without prejudice to the right of the Bank/User to file a lawsuit/demand against the other Party before any other courts of law everywhere throughout Indonesia in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
X. PROCEDURE OF USER COMPLAINT SERVICE AND SETTLEMENT
- The User may file a complaint about the banking services to the Bank (c.q. the nearest Bank Branch Office or Hello Danamon 1-500-090) verbally or in writing.
- In the event that the Bank fails to resolve such verbal complaint within a period of 2 Business Days, the Bank reserves the right to ask the Customer to file a complaint in writing, supplemented by supporting documents required by the Bank.
- The written complaint shall be resolved and the notification thereof shall be submitted in writing to the User at the latest within a period of 20 (twenty) Business Days since the Customer provides a report or complaint to the Bank and upon the receipt of the related documents requested by the Bank in connection with the settlement of the complaint. Under certain conditions (for example the complained services require further examination or involve any third party outside the Bank), the period of time may be extended to the next 20 (twenty) Business Days.
- Under a certain conditions, the Bank reserves the right to extend the complaints resolution period by serving a notification in writing to the User prior to the expiry of the period of time as referred to in clause 3, i.e.:
The Bank's Office receiving the complaint is not the same as the Bank's Office in which the complained issue takes place and there are communication constraints between the two Offices of the Bank.
The financial transaction complained by the User and/or the User’s representative requires a special examination of the Bank documents.
The occurrence of force majeure as referred to in clause VII of these General Terms and Conditions and/or other causes which are beyond the control of the Bank and in this case the Bank has taken reasonable corrective measures according to normal practice in banking business.
The User is entitled to file a resolution of disputes through alternative dispute resolution institutions facilitated by the Financial Services Authority in accordance with prevailing laws and regulations.
Bank Danamon Information Services: Telephone: 1-500-090 (24 hours) E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk is registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority.
- The Bank and the User hereby agree and concur that the terms and conditions set forth in these General Terms and Conditions shall be applicable to the Application services provided by the Bank to the User.
- These General Terms and Conditions constitute an integral and inseparable part of the General Terms and Conditions of Banking Accounts and Services, as well as General Terms and Conditions for each product/service applicable to the Bank.
- The validity, interpretation and implementation of the services of this Application are governed by and subject to the laws applicable in the Republic of Indonesia.
- The headings and terms used in these General Terms and Conditions aim solely to facilitate the understanding of the contents of this Application services.
- Other banking services/facilities which are not regulated in these General Terms and Conditions will be regulated separately and constitute an integral and inseparable part of these General Terms and Conditions.