Its time for you to take control and magnify your foreign currency deposit with Tabungan Primadolar. Enjoy Tabungan Primadolar privilege as follows.
- Reasonable Transaction Fees
- Flat remittance fees to any country :
- Primadolar USD (USD8).
- Other Primadolar foreign currencies, besides Primadolar USD (USD5 or equivalent).
- Free to Deposit foreign currencies bank notes, with the exceptions:
- Bank notes with the nominal of USD1, USD2, USD5, USD10, USD20; bank notes USD50 without big head image, or issued before 1996; USD100 issued before the L blue series.
- Folded, shabby and/or stapler marked bank notes.
- Bank notes with stamp/brand marks, signatures, strokes and/or ink marks.
- Free commission fee for foreign currencies bank notes withdrawal (only valid for Primadolar USD).
- Other Foreign Currencies Options
- Other foreign currencies are available for you to choose, such as: AUD, SGD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CNY and NZD.
- Bank Notes cash withdrawal and deposit are available for USD (AUD and SGD are only available in selected branches).
- Bank Notes cash withdrawal and deposit for EUR, JPY, GBP, CNY and NZD are not available.
- Reasonable Remittance Fee and Quick Sending Time
You can transfer foreign currencies worldwide from correspondent banks of Bank Danamon with remittance fees starting from USD5; for transfers using USD, the remittance fee starts from USD8. Your funds will swiftly arrive at any destination, worldwide.
- Savings account with Daily Interest
Receive interest based on your daily balance, and continue to increase your savings safely.
- Competitive Currency Exchange Rates
Primadolar provides competitive currency exchange rates for your benefit.
- Debit Card/ATM for All Your Needs with Wide Network Access
You will be given a Danamon Debit/ATM Card that can be used for cash withdrawal at Danamon ATM, ATM Bersama/Prima/ALTO network in Indonesia, and Cirrus/Maestro ATM worldwide. The limit for cash withdrawal will be following currency exchange rates and is equivalent with the value in Rupiah as mentioned below:
- Cash withdrawal limit is IDR 10,000,000/day or equivalent.
- Free cash withdrawal at all ATM Bersama/Prima/ALTO network if the balance before withdrawal is above or equal to IDR 8,000.000 (or equivalent) with a maximum of transactions are 100 times per month.
- Free balance inquiry fees at all ATM Bersama/Prima/ALTO network if the balance before withdrawal is above or equal to IDR 5,000,000 (or equivalent) with maximum of transactions are 50 times per month.
- Besides cash withdrawals at ATM, this ATM card also can be used as a Debit Card for payments at all merchants with the MasterCard/Maestro. It is safe because it is verified by PIN authorization with maximum amount of IDR 25,000,000/day (or equivalent).
Click here for more detail information on Primadolar product