Danamon Bankers Trainee is a Management Trainee program where you, talented new graduates will be prepared to become Future Leaders in various businesses, divisions and functions within the Bank.
- Structured learning program that will provide a comprehensive experience of banking process, regulation, risk management, products and services covering back, middle & front office areas.
- Development of thinking ability & working strategically, creativity, and business acumen.
- Leadership development.
- Access to meet & interact directly with Top Executives and Senior Leaders.
- Pairing with Mentor & Buddy during the program for professional career development.
Danamon opens opportunities for those of you who meet the following qualifications:
- Highly motivated, result oriented, persistent and resilient person.
- Possess excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- English language proficiency : minimum TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC score: 500/6/550.
- Bachelor/Master degree from respectable local and overseas universities.
- The minimum GPA is 3.25 on a 4.0 grade scale.
- For Fresh graduates: Bachelor max 23 years old & Masters max 25 years old.
- Max 2 years working experience : Bachelor max 25 years old & Masters 27 years.
DBT Selection Process :
Please click below to fill DBT online application form