Term & Conditions Tabungan BISA iB USD
Layanan/Keluhan 24 Jam
- BISA Saving Account iB USD / Tabungan BISA iB USD is a United State Dollar (USD) currency savings product from PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk (“Bank Danamon”) for it’s customers in accordance with Sharia principles based on wadiah contract.
- Tabungan BISA iB USD can be opened for individual customers or institutions/ companies.
- The Customer may conduct transaction either deposits or withdrawals in Rupiah (IDR) or foreign currencies determined by Bank Danamon. Foreign exchange rate or commission can be charged for deposit or withdrawal transactions in accordance with the prevailing terms provided by Danamon. Foreign currencies exchange rate are subject to change.
- Customers are able to enjoy the benefit of services with various transaction features such as mobile banking facilities (D-Bank), internet banking (Danamon Online Banking), Danamon SMS, and ATM to give Customers the higher level of convenience in doing transaction anywhere and anytime.
- Account closing fee will be charged to the Customers who close their BISA Saving Account iB USD.
- Customers who open BISA Saving Acoount iB USD must complete and sign the Customer Data Form, Account Opening Application, and submit other documents required by Danamon (ID card copy, tax identification number, and other documents). If BISA Saving Account iB USDis opened via D-Bank PRO application, the Customer must fills in the data and comply with the requirements according to the steps requested when opening BISA Saving Account iB USD via D-Bank PRO.
- Customers who open BISA Saving Account iB USD will receive a Danamon debit/ATM card. Customers must comply with debit card terms and condition provided by Danamon.
- Danamon debit/ATM card is supported by online and real time system in all Danamon ATM, ATM Bersama, Prima, ALTO, Cirrus network in Indonesia. Transaction fees may be charged to the Customers for conducting transactions through ATM Bersama, Prima, ALTO and Cirrus, based on tariff stipulated by Danamon.
- This Terms and Conditions constitutes an integral and inseparable part of General Terms and Conditions of Sharia Banking Account and Services of PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk
- Danamon shall notify every change of benefits, fees, risks to the Customers through Danamon’s communication media. In the event the Customers disagrees with those changes, the Customers can submit a statement of objection to Danamon within 30 (thirty) working days after the changes has been notified by Danamon through it’s communication media. In the event the Customers intend to end/close the product and/or the services chosen, the Customers are required to settle all of his/her current liabilities first. Danamon will assume that the customer agrees with the changes made, if there is no statement of objection made within 30 (thirty) days after the notification.
- In the event that the Customer intends to terminate/close the products and/or services that have been obtained, then the Customer must first settle all of his obligations
- In the event that there are questions and/or complaints/complaints related to products and services, the Customer may contact Hello Danamon at number 1-500-090 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Procedures regarding customer complaints services can be accessed through the website https://www.danamon.co.id.
- This Terms and Conditions is arranged in both the Indonesian and English language. If there is any discrepancy between the Indonesian and English version, the Indonesian version shall prevail and be controlling language.
- PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk is a member of Deposit Insurance Agency/Lembaga Penjaminan Simpanan (LPS), registered and monitored by Financial Services Authority/Otorisasi Jasa Keuangan (OJK).
- This Terms and Conditions has been adjusted to the provisions of laws and regulations, including the provisions of the Financial Services Authority(Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK)) / Regulator.
Hello Danamon 1-500-090