GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SHARIA PLAN SAVING ACCOUNT iB OPENING
THROUGH D-Bank PRO SERVICE
VII. SERVICE PROCEDURE AND CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS RESOLVATION
This General Terms and Conditions of Sharia Plan Saving Account iB Opening through D-Bank PRO Service (“General Terms and Conditions”) shall constitutes an integral and inseparable part of the General Terms and Conditions for Sharia Banking Accounts and Services and entirety constitute an agreement on TPS Account opening entered into by and between the Customer and Bank Danamon.
In this Terms and Conditions, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms, when capitalized, shall have the meaning as defined below:
- D-Bank PRO Platform means a software application-based named D-Bank PRO and/or website-based with website address at https://www.dbank.co.id which owned and provided by Bank Danamon in order to support the D-Bank PRO Services.
- Bank Danamon means PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk, domiciled in South Jakarta, acting through Sharia Business Unit in branch offices throughout Indonesia.
- D-Bank PRO Service means a service provided by Bank Danamon to the Customer in conducting banking transactions through the D-Bank PRO Platform, in this matter, in connection with TPS Account opening according to this General Terms and Conditions.
- M-PIN (Mobile Personal Identification Number) means a verification code to authenticate the transaction conducted by the Customer through the application-based D-Bank PRO Platform.
- Customer means a person who has an account with Bank Danamon, and/or using banking facilities/services provided by Bank Danamon.
- OTP (One Time Password) means a one-time verification code that is sent through SMS or email to the Customer to authenticate the transactions conducted by the Customer through the website-based D-Bank PRO Platform.
- Sharia Plan Savings Account iB or TPS Account means a type of savings plan account with regular deposits in a certain amount and period based on sharia principles provided by Bank Danamon to the public, so that the public can conduct financial planning for various needs in accordance with sharia principles, as varied as Hajj, Umrah, children's education, down payment for purchasing a house, and any other needs.
- Source Account means the Customer's account that has been opened at Bank Danamon which selected by the Customer as the source of debiting funds to be transferred to the TPS Account.
III. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TPS ACCOUNT OPENING THROUGH D-BANK PRO SERVICES.
IV. ACCOUNT OPENING MECHANISM THROUGH THE D-BANK PRO SERVICES
- Customer who intended to open the TPS Account through the D-Bank PRO Platform is required to have an active savings account with Bank Danamon.
- TPS Account opening through D-Bank PRO Platform is specifically intended for the purpose of planning the Hajj pilgrimage.
- The Source Account must be in the same currency as the TPS Account.
- The Customer is required to make regular deposits according to the period, date, nominal chosen by the Customer (daily/weekly/monthly) on the D-Bank Pro Platform, with a minimum routine deposit of:
a. Daily, minimum of amount IDR 10,000
b. Weekly, minimum amount of IDR 50,000
c. Monthly, minimumamount of IDR 100,000
- Regular deposit payments are conducted by overbook the funds from the Source Account to the TPS Account based on the authorization given by the Customer to Bank Danamon under this General Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer must provide and ensure the sufficiency of funds in the Source Account before the debit date to be transferred to the TPS Account.
- If the funds in the Source Account are insufficient, Bank Danamon will not conduct the overbooking process from the Source Account to the TPS Account. In the next debiting period, Bank Danamon will conduct the fund debiting process from the Source Account in accordance with the nominal selected by the Customer, and this not accumulated with the nominal that has failed to be debited in the previous debiting period.
- The Customer will not receive a debit card for the TPS Account. During the TPS Accont opening period, the Customer cannot withdraw the funds, either partially or a whole funds in the TPS Account.
- The Customer may increase the amount of funds in the TPS Account outside the regular deposit schedule through the "Top Up" menu on the D-Bank PRO Platform.
- During the period selected by the Customer in the TPS Account, the Customer may apply for nominal and regular deposit payment period changes through the D-Bank PRO Platform. Such changes cannot be made through Bank Danamon branch offices.
- If the period of TPS Account chosen by the Customer has expired, the Customer can continue the Hajj registration process through the “Hajj Registration” feature, or the funds can be overbooked to the Source Account.
- TPS Account closing can be conducted through the D-Bank PRO Platform. The Customer will not be charged any fees for closing the account.
- The Customer must fill in the data and fulfill the requirements according to the steps required when opening TPS Account through the D-Bank PRO Service.
- The Customer must enter the M-PIN/OTP through the D-Bank PRO Platform then press the “Send” button.
- If the TPS Account opening process through D-Bank PRO Platform has been approved by Bank Danamon, the Customer will receive a notification through (i) the D-Bank PRO Platform and (ii) the Customer's electronic mail address (email) recorded in Bank Danamon's system which notifies that the TPS Account opening has been successfully conducted by Bank Danamon.
- Bank Danamon may at any time make changes to the TPS Account feature on the D-Bank PRO Platform. Bank Danamon will notify the Customer prior to such changes in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations through media deemed appropriate by Bank Danamon.
V. POWER OF ATTORNEY
- Customer hereby authorizes Bank Danamon to:
a. debiting a certain amount of funds in the Source Account in connection with regular deposit payments and crediting the funds to the TPS Account.
b. Block and unblock the TPS Account until the end of the determined period of TPS Account.
- The power of attorney granted by the Customer under this General Terms and Conditions shall be valid to the extent the Customer has TPS Account. This power of attorney cannot be revoked or withdrawn and will not expire for any reason, including the reasons referred to Article 1813, Article 1814 and Article 1816 Code of Civil Law.
VI. M-PIN AND OTP
- The use of M-PIN and OTP is the Customer’s fully authority.
- The Customer is required to use M-PIN and OTP for their own purposes and must maintain security in the following ways:
a. change M-PIN periodically.
b. use M-PIN and OTP carefully so as not to be known by others.
c. not record/store M-PINs on cell phones, other objects or places that are easily known by others.
d. not provide M-PIN and OTP to other people including Bank Danamon officers or family members/ closest people.
e. do not use easy-to-guess M-PIN such as date of birth or personal identity of the Customer.
- The use of M-PIN and OTP in D-Bank Pro Services has the same legal force as a written order signed by the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for all banking transaction instructions that are carried out using M-PIN and OTP in connection with the D-Bank PRO Services.
- All orders/instructions based on the use of M-PIN and OTP by unauthorized parties are fully the responsibility of the Customer.
- Bank Danamon is not taking any responsiblities against any misuse of M-PIN and OTP by third parties. The Customer hereby taking responsibilities against all claims that may arise, as a result of misuse of M-PIN and OTP
- The Customer may file a complaint regarding the Customer's dissatisfaction with the D-Bank PRO Service through Hello Danamon : 1-500-090 (GSM) or e-mail : email@example.com.
- Procedures regarding customer complaints services can be accessed through the website https://www.danamon.co.id/id/Personal/Lainnya/Proses-Penanganan-Keluhan-Customers
- The Customer agrees and hereby declares that to the extent this General Terms and Conditions do not specifically stipulate, the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions for Sharia Banking Accounts and Services shall apply to this General Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that there is any inconsistency between this General Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions of Sharia Banking Accounts and Services or marketing media (including but not limited to brochures, product terms and conditions), the Customer agrees that this General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Bank will inform the Customer in the event of a change in benefits, fees, and terms and conditions based on these General Terms and Conditions to the Customer through the communication media available to the Bank no later than 30 (thirty) working days before the change is made and in the event that the Customer does not agrees with the change, the Customer may send a statement of objection to the Bank within 30 (thirty) working days from the date the change is sent/announced through the communication media available at the Bank. If the Customer does not agree to the change, the Customer has the right to close the product and/or service that has been obtained by first settling all of the Customer's obligations that are still owed to the Bank. With the expiration of the time mentioned above, the Customer agrees that the Bank will consider the Customer to have agreed to the changes.
- This General Terms and Conditions is made in Indonesian and English language. In the event any discrepancy between the Indonesian and English versions, the Indonesian version shall prevail.
- This General Terms and Conditions has been adjusted to the provisions of the laws and regulations, including the provisions of the Financial Srvices Authority/ Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) regulations.
- Bank Danamon is registered and supervised by Financial Services Authority/Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) and is a member of the Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation/ Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan (LPS).
Beware of scams. Make sure you are careful and are not deceived by people on behalf of Bank Danamon by promising prizes. All forms of fraud or other acts committed by other/third parties associated with this D-Bank Pro services are beyond the authority of Bank Danamon.
Layanan/Keluhan 24 Jam
Hello Danamon 1-500-090