Its time for you to take control and magnify your foreign currency deposit with Tabungan Primadolar. Enjoy Tabungan Primadolar privilege as follows:
Reasonable Transaction Fees
- Low Shipping Costs and Quick Sending Time
You can send foreign currencies throughout the world through a Danamon correspondent bank with transfer fees starting at USD5; only shipments in USD transfer fees start at USD8. Your funds arrive quickly in destinations throughout the world.
- Free bank note deposit fees, except for bank notes with the following conditions:
- Bank notes with nominal USD1, USD2, USD5, USD10, USD20; a USD50 bank note that is NOT a big head picture, or that was published before 1996; USD100 issued before the blue L series.
- There are staple tears, folds and/or crumpled.
- There are stamps, autographs, scribbles and/or ink stains.
- For further information about bank notes, click here.
- Free bank notes withdrawal commission up to USD5,000/day/account (only available for Tabungan Primadolar USD).
Primadolar Non USD
- You may also choose various other foreign currencies: AUD, SGD, EUR, JPY, CNY, GBP and NZD.
- Free of monthly fees.
- Cash withdrawal and deposit for foreign currencies are available for USD (AUD and SGD only available at certain branches).
- Cash withdrawal and deposits for EUR, JPY, GBP, CNY, & NZD are not available.
Cash Deposit and Withdrawal
- You can deposit and withdraw foreign currency for USD, for AUD and SGD can be done in certain branches.
- For deposits and cash withdrawals in foreign currencies EUR, JPY, GBP, CNY and NZD are NOT available.
Saving with Daily Interest
Interest calculation is based on daily ballance, so your savings will continue to grow safely.
Competitive Currency Exchange Rates
Competitive foreign exchanges selling rates so you will get a favorable exchange rate.
Debit Card/ATM for All Your Needs with Wide Network Access
You will receive Danamon’s Debit/ATM card which can be use for cash withdrawal at Danamon ATM and ATM Bersama/ALTO network in all over Indonesia, and Cirrus/Maestro ATM all over the world. The cash withdrawal limit follows the prevailing buying rate and equivalent value in the following rupiah curency:
- Cash withdrawal limit is up to IDR10,000,000/day.
- Free cash withdrawal fee :
- In all ATM Bersama/ALTO network if the minimum balance preceding withdrawal is IDR8,000,000 at maximum of 100 transactions per month.
- Free of check balance information charge at ATM Bersama/ALTO network if the minimum balance before the transaction is Rp 5,000,000 at maximum of 50 transactions per month.
- In addition to ATM cash withdrawal, the Danamon Debit/ATM card can also be use as a debit card for payment transaction in all merchants with MasterCard/Maestro logo. Transactions secured by PINverification (maximum for Rp25,000,000/day)
* Bank Danamon general Terms & Conditions applied.