GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SPECIAL PRICE FOR JAPAN AIRLINES TICKETS
AND CASHBACK IDR 1,000,000 AND PAPAYA GIFT VOUCHER IDR 200,000 AT JALAN TOUR
General Terms and Conditions of the Program
Special prices for Japan Airlines Tickets and Cashback IDR1,000,000 (one million Rupiah) and
Papaya Gift Voucher of IDR200,000 (two hundred thousand Rupiah) for transactions at Jalan Tour
("General Terms and Conditions of the Program") are the terms and conditions that apply to Bank
Danamon customers who take part in the Special Price Program for Japan Airlines Tickets and
Cashback IDR1,000,000 (one million Rupiah) and Papaya Gift Voucher of IDR200,000 (two hundred
thousand Rupiah) for transactions at Jalan Tour (“Program”) organized by PT Bank Danamon
Indonesia Tbk (“Bank Danamon”) cooperates with merchant partner Jalan Tour which is valid for
all Danamon JCB Precious Credit Card, but does not include Corporate cards (“Danamon
The Program is
valid from October 14, 2022 to October 16, 2022 (“Program Period”).
- The Customer must read and understand the General Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- Bank Danamon has the right to refuse or cancel a customer's participation in this Program if the customer does not meet the General Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- By making a transaction in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of the Program, the customer is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to participate in the Program and is subject to the Program's General Terms and Conditions. The transactions made by the customer are valid evidence of the customer's participation in the Program and the customer's approval to comply with the General Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- For customers who make transactions in accordance with the provisions stipulated in the General Terms and Conditions of the Program, the customer is entitled to get cashback and vouchers as follows:
- Program in the form of cashback of IDR1,000,000 (one million Rupiah) with a minimum transaction of IDR 30,000,000 (thirty million Rupiah) valid for 50 quotas during the Program Period and additional Papaya Gift Voucher of IDR200,000 (two hundred thousand Rupiah), can be used for 1 (one) time shopping with a maximum nominal value of IDR200,000 (two hundred thousand Rupiah), Valid at all Papaya Fresh Gallery in Indonesia.
- The cashback program applies to transactions that are converted into installment and full payment.
- The program is valid for purchases of Japan Airlines flight tickets at Jalan Tour booth at the Jakarta Japan Matsuri event, FX Sudirman 1st and 3rd Floor.
- The Program is valid for one transaction per customer per day during the Program Period.
- The program applies to the basic card and supplementary card.
- The 0% installment program is valid for 3 month period.
- Cashback will be given no later than 60 (sixty) days after the Program Period ends to the customer's billing statement.
- The conversion submission process is a maximum of 7 calendar days after the transaction date.
- To enjoy the installment, make sure the customer haven't submitted an installment conversion through other channels (eg SMS, Email).
- Every transaction that is converted into installments will be subject to an admin fee of IDR15,000 (fifteen thousand Rupiah) which will be charged on the customer's billing statement.
- Every transaction that is converted into installments will not get D-points.
- Installments will be billed together with other spending transactions every month on the billing statement. Interest Rate will be charged on the principal installment if the Cardholder pays less than the new Total Bill, or pays after the Due Date. The interest will be part of the Minimum Payment.
- Bank Danamon has the right to cancel or postpone the application in the event that the Credit Card Holder does not meet the terms & conditions of the Program or is deemed unfit. The cancellation or delay of the application will be informed to the cardholder.
- Cardholders can make early repayments of installments before the installment period ends.
- Requests for early repayment can contact Hello Danamon.
- Minimum transaction for settlement of IDR 500,000 (five hundred thousand Rupiah).
- For early repayment (advance), the Cardholder is required to pay in full the remaining installments + remaining interest + penalty.
- If the card holder is in arrears > 2 consecutive months, the installment process can be canceled by the Bank and the remaining installments will be charged in full + unbilled installment interest.
- For the early repayment, the cardholder will be charged a 5% penalty fee
- Bank Danamon has the right to terminate the program at any time and change the terms and conditions. This will be informed to the cardholder prior to the termination of the program and changes to the terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Be careful of parties on behalf of Bank Danamon, keep your password, OTP and credit card data confidential (including card number, validity period, CVC, CVV).
- Merchant partner products, services and/or special prices are not the product and responsibility of Bank Danamon so it is entirely the responsibility of the merchant partner. If there are problems and/or complaints regarding these products, services, and/or savings, please contact the merchant partner.
- All transactions are not indicated by money laundering and/or other transactions that are not permitted under the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia.
- If there are reports of indications of fraud, fraud and/or transaction irregularities, Bank Danamon has the right to cancel the transaction or provide savings to the Cardholder.
- The Cardholder agrees that Bank Danamon has the right to cancel the Cardholder's participation in this Program if the Cardholder does not meet the General Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- Other terms and conditions related to products and/or services, as long as they are not regulated differently in the General Terms and Conditions of this Program are declared to remain valid and bind the Cardholder and become an inseparable unit.
- General Terms and Conditions This program is an integral part of the “General Terms and Conditions for PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk Accounts and Banking Services” and “General Terms and Conditions for Danamon Card Membership”. In the event of a conflict between these provisions, the "General Terms and Conditions for Banking Accounts and Services" and "General Terms and Conditions of Danamon Card Membership" shall prevail.
- The Cardholder hereby agrees and acknowledges that Bank Danamon has the right to correct/amend/complete the General Terms and Conditions of this Program. Any changes/additions/updates to the General Terms and Conditions of this Program will be notified through the communication media available at Bank Danamon. In the event that there is a change in the benefits, risks, costs, terms and conditions based on the General Terms and Conditions of this Program, the Customer has the right to submit a written objection to Bank Danamon within 30 (thirty) working days from the notification of the change being made by Bank Danamon via Bank Danamon communication media. The Customer agrees that Bank Danamon will assume that the Customer agrees to the change if the Customer does not file an objection within that period.
- The Cardholder hereby agrees and acknowledges that Bank Danamon has the right to correct/amend/complete the General Terms and Conditions of this Program. Any changes/additions/updates to the General Terms and Conditions of this Program will be notified through the communication media available at Bank Danamon.
- Cardholders and/or Cardholder representatives may file complaints on banking transactions/services verbally or in writing through the nearest Bank Danamon branch office or Hello Danamon (1-500-090) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Procedures regarding the Complaint service can be accessed through the website https://www.danamon.co.id/id/Personal/Lainnya/Proses-Penanganan-Keluhan-Nasabah
- PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk is licensed and supervised by the Financial Services Authority.
- These General Terms and Conditions have been adjusted to the provisions of laws and regulations including the provisions of the Financial Services Authority regulations.
Watch out for scams. Make sure you are careful and are not deceived by people on behalf of Bank Danamon by promising prizes. All forms of fraud or other acts committed by other/third parties associated with this Program are beyond the authority of Bank Danamon.