- Vidio’s products, services and/or discounts are entirely the responsibility of Vidio, not of Bank Danamon. If there are complaints and/or problems regarding these products, services and/or discounts, please contact Video directly.
- All transactions do not have any indications of money laundering and/or other transactions that are prohibited under Indonesia’s prevailing laws and regulations.
- If there are reported indications of fraud, deceit and/or transaction irregularities, Bank Danamon reserves the right to cancel the transaction or savings to the Cardholder.
- The Cardholder agrees and authorizes Bank Danamon to cancel the Cardholder's participation in this Program if he/she fails to meet the Program’s General Terms and Conditions.
- Other terms and conditions related to products and/or services, as long as they are not regulated differently in this Program’s General Terms and Conditions are declared to remain valid and shall bind the Cardholder and become an inseparable unit.
- The Program’s General Terms and Conditions serve as an integral part of the “General Terms and Conditions for PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk Accounts and Banking Services” and “General Terms and Conditions for Danamon Card Membership”.
- The Cardholder hereby agrees and acknowledges that Bank Danamon has the right to correct/amend/update these General Terms and Conditions. Any changes/amendments/updates to this Program’s General Terms and Conditions will be notified through communication media available at Bank Danamon.
- In the event of changes in benefits, risks, costs, general terms and conditions, the Cardholder has the right to submit a written objection to Bank Danamon within 30 (thirty) working days from the notification of the change by Bank Danamon through its communication media. The Cardholder agrees that Bank Danamon will assume the Cardholder’s approval to the change in the event that he/she does not file any objection. If the Cardholder does not agree to the change, then he/she has the right to close the product and/or service by first settling all of his/her outstanding obligations owed to Bank Danamon (if any).
- Cardholders and/or Cardholder representatives may file complaints regarding banking transactions/services through the nearest Bank Danamon branch office, Hello Danamon (1-500-090) or via email at email@example.com verbally or in writing.
- Procedures regarding the Complaint service can be accessed through the website link https://www.danamon.co.id/id/Personal/Lainnya/Proses-Penanganan-Keluhan-Customers
- PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk is registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority.
- These General Terms and Conditions follow provisions of laws and regulations including those of the Financial Services Authority regulations.
Beware of scams. Please be careful and do not be deceived by unauthorized individuals acting on behalf of Bank Danamon who promise rewards in any form. All forms of fraud or other deceitful acts, which are committed by other parties or third parties associated with this Program, are beyond the authority of Bank Danamon.