50% (fifty percent) savings every Monday at GROM PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk (“Customers”) customer who using Danamon Debit Card, Danamon VISA & Mastercard Credit Card and Danamon American Express® card (“Danamon cards”).
From 1 October 2019 until 31 March 2020.
Program terms & conditions
- This program is valid for customers who make a purchase all range of menu at GROM Outlet using Danamon cards
- This program is not valid for GROM To Home
- 50% (Fifty percent) valid for every Monday during program period on the following outlets: GROM Pacific Place, Plaza Senayan, Lotte Shopping Avenue (Ciputra World).
- This program promo can’t be combined with other promo or voucher
- The terms and conditions related to the Danamon cards, as long as they are not related are different in the Terms and Conditions for this program, are fixed and binding on the customers.
- These Terms and Conditions are inseparable from the "General Terms and Conditions of PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk Banking Accounts and Services"
- The Customer hereby agrees and acknowledges that Bank Danamon has the right to improve / change / complete these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Changes"). For this purpose, Bank Danamon will notify the Customer within a reasonable period or as stipulated in the legislation in force through Bank Danamon branch offices and / or through other communication media in accordance with the latest data recorded at Bank Danamon.
- In the event of changes in benefits, risks, costs, general terms and conditions, the Customer has the right to submit objections in writing to Bank Danamon within 30 (thirty) working days from the notification of the change by Bank Danamon through the communication media of Bank Danamon . The Customer agrees that Bank Danamon will assume the Customer agrees to the change in the event that the Customer does not submit the objection stated above. If the Customer does not approve the amendment, the Customer has the right to close the Account and / or Service by first completing all Customer's obligations that are still owed to Bank Danamon.
- Customers and / or Customer's representatives can submit complaints about banking transactions / services through the nearest Bank Danamon branch office or Hello Danamon (1-500-090) or via email at email@example.com verbally or in writing.
- Procedures regarding Customer Complaints services can be accessed via the website https://www.danamon.co.id
- PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk registered and supervised by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan.
- These General Terms and Conditions have been adjusted to the provisions of the legislation including the provisions of the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan.