These program general terms and conditions (Program General Terms and Conditions) apply to Customers who take part in the Virtual Account Payment - Tactical New to Feature Program (Program) organized by PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk (Bank Danamon).
The Customer hereby agrees and binds himself/herself to all the following provisions of the Program General Terms and Conditions.
The Program covers the period 24 October 2023 to 31 March 2024 (Program Period).
To be eligible for participation, Customers are selected and invited (Invitee) by Bank Danamon via electronic mail (e-mail) or WhatsApp message based on the corresponding e-mail address and mobile phone number registered and recorded in the Bank Danamon system. Customers may also receive an invitation through a notification on the D -Bank PRO app during the Program Period (Customer).
- Prior to participation, the Customer is required to read, understand and comply with the characteristics, benefits, risks, costs and other provisions of the Program and agree to its General Terms and Conditions.
- Bank Danamon has the authority to disallow or cancel the Customer's participation in this Program if he/she fails to comply with its General Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer bears full responsibility for all risks of loss, demands, lawsuits, and/or claims in connection with his/her participation and/or cancellation of participation in this Program.
- For this Program, Customers can avail of a cashback worth IDR 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Rupiah) (Cashback) by performing any e-commerce transaction on Tokopedia, Blibli, Bukalapak or Lazada app using a D-Bank PRO virtual account based on a required minimum transaction worth IDR 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Rupiah) (Transaction).
- Each CIF is entitled to receive a maximum of 1 (one) Cashback during the Program Period.
- During the Program Period, the Cashback has an applicable quota consisting of the first 750 (seven hundred fifty) transactions per month (Cashback Quota).
- Once the Cashback has reached the quota as stated above, even prior to the end of the Program Period, the Customer agrees that he/she will not receive any Cashback.
- Upon performing transactions in accordance with the Program General Terms and Conditions, the Customer is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to participate in the Program and comply with its Terms and Conditions. The transaction serves as valid proof of the Customer's participation in the Program and his/her agreement to comply with its General Terms and Conditions.
- The Cashback will be credited to the Customer's account which was used to perform the transaction within 30 (thirty) working days after the end of the transaction month.
- Customer participation in this Program is free of charge and Bank Danamon bears full responsibility for any Reward tax.
- If the Customer's account used to perform the transactions is inactive, blocked or has other similar conditions that hinder crediting of the reward, the Customer hereby acknowledges forfeiting the Cashback.
- Customers can submit verbal or written complaints about banking products/services through the nearest Bank Danamon branch office, Hello Danamon (1-500-090) or via email at email@example.com, available 24 hours.
- Procedures regarding Customer Complaint services can be accessed through the website https://www.danamon.co.id/id/Personal/Lainnya/Proses-Penanganan-Keluhan-Nasabah
- The products and/or services from Tokopedia, Blibli, Bukalapak and Lazada are the full responsibility of the respective e-commerce providers, not of Bank Danamon. If there are problems and/or complaints regarding the product and/or service, the Customer should contact the corresponding e-commerce provider directly.
- This Program’s General Terms and Conditions form an integral part of "General Terms and Conditions for Bank Danamon Banking Accounts and Services" and "General Terms and Conditions for D-Bank PRO". The terms and conditions remain in effect as long as these are not regulated differently in the Program’s General Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer hereby agrees and acknowledges that Bank Danamon has the right to occasionally amend/revise/update the Program’s General Terms and Conditions. Any amendments/revisions/additions to the General Terms and Conditions of this Program will be notified through the communication media available at Bank Danamon. In the event of changes in the benefits, risks, costs, terms and conditions based on the Program’s General Terms and Conditions, the Customer has the right to submit a written objection to Bank Danamon within 30 (thirty) working days upon notification of the change by Bank Danamon via its communication media. The Customer agrees his/her acceptance to the change if he/she fails to file any objection within that period. If a Customer disagrees to the change, he/she has the right to cancel Program participation by first settling all his/her obligations to Bank Danamon (if any).
- The Customer declares that transactions have no indications of money laundering and/or other transactions that are prohibited under Indonesia’s prevailing laws and regulations.
- If there are reported indications of fraud, deceit and/or irregularities in transactions, Bank Danamon has the authority to cancel transactions, Program participation, or issuance of Program cashback to the corresponding Customer.
- The Program’s General Terms and Conditions follow provisions of applicable laws and regulations, including those of the Financial Services Authority.
- Bank Danamon, which is licensed and supervised by the Financial Services Authority, is a member of the Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Customers should take precautions against possible fraud committed by unauthorized individuals acting on behalf of Bank Danamon who promise rewards in any form. Fraud and other crimes committed by other/third parties associated with or on behalf of this Program are beyond the authority of Bank Danamon.