D-Point is a Danamon point reward program to reward the customer’s loyalty. The D-Point accumulation and calculation is conducted automatically by the system based on the banking activities of the Customer through various products of Danamon, which is calculated with point matrix set by the Danamon. Customer can accumulate D-Point earned through several products if the products registered under a single customer identification number (CIF). D-Point earned by Customer can be directly redeemed with various prizes or merchandises through various redemption channels provided by Bank Danamon, including www.danamonline.com
The benefits of D-Point:
- Easy and integrated D-Point accumulation that can be earned through:
- Any purchasing transaction using Danamon Debit Card
- Any purchasing transaction using Danamon Credit Card
- Financial transaction through e-Channel (D-Bank, Danamon Online Banking, and Danamon SMS Banking)
- Disbursement of Non-collateral loan /personal loan (KTA) or Housing Loan (KPR)
- Purchase of Bancassurance or Mutual Fund products
- Disbursement of Danamon Kredit Solusi UKM credit
- Flexible point redemption through various channels as follow:
- D-Point redemption website on https://www.danamononline.com
- Hello Danamon Customer Care on 1-500-090 or,
- EDC machine at appointed partner merchants
- Various attractive reward categories as follow:
- Travel, rewards category related to your travel needs such as flight tickets from over 900 airlines, reservation at over 450.000 hotels, car rental in over 150 cities, etc.
- Non-Travel, a reward gift in the form of products such as gadgets, electronic, home appliance, and
- Voucher, a reward goft for your lifestyle needs such as shopping vouchers, or F & B vouchers in the form of e-voucher.
- Miles, is a reward that allows you to convert your D-Point into Frequent Flier Program of Danamon airlines partner such as: Asia Miles, AirAsia BIG, Enrich, GarudaMiles & KrisFlyer
- Debar D-Point, is a special gift offer program that only can be redeem in certain period.
D-Point has a maximum of 3 years validity period since it was generated or migrated/converted or until the specified time limit of the program
For frequently anwers & question about D-Point, please find here
For further terms & conditions of D-Point, please click here