Government Bonds of Indonesia in Rupiah and foreign currency.
Is a securities in the form of debt instruments issued in Rupiah and foreign currency, where payment of principal and yield is guaranteed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia in accordance with the validity period.
Indonesian and Indonesian Rupiah denominated bonds that are currently available at Bank Danamon are Fixed Rate Bonds (FR) and USD Government Bonds (Indon, Indois series).
This product is suitable for:
- You want fixed-rate investments paid every 6 (six) months to maturity in either Rupiah or foreign currency and also expect the potential profit from rising investment product prices.
- You who want a liquid and risk-free investment default up to maturity as guaranteed by law.
- Fixed Income, Investorss get a fixed income investment income in the form of coupons paid each coupon payment period
- Constitution Guaranted, Payment of coupons and principal up to maturity is guaranteed by the Law on Government Securities (SUN) and funds are provided in the State Budget (APBN) annually.
- Information Transparency, Bond price announcement announced in the newspaper and website of the Directorate General of Financing and Risk Management of the Ministry of Finance, to enable investors to monitor the progress of their investments on a regular basis.
- Liquidity, Investors can sell their bonds at any time according to market conditions, making it easier for investors to manage their cash.
- Bank Danamon only acts as a Selling Agent, Bond is NOT a product of Bank Danamon so that it is NOT guaranteed by Bank Danamon, NOT a part of third party deposits that are bound for a certain period and NOT included in the scope of the Deposit Insurance Agency (LPS) guarantee program; contains investment risk including loss of all invested capital; and therefore Bank Danamon shall not be liable and shall have no liability whatsoever on the impairment of investment value or any losses arising from such investment.
- Before buying Bond, the Customer must read and understand the Product Information Summary.
- Historical performance is not an indication of future results, investment value may rise or fall due to price fluctuations according to market conditions.
- This information is only a summary of the features and characteristics of the product information and therefore cannot be considered as a complete product information document, and cannot be considered as an offer, recommendation, request for any transaction or hedging, trading, or investment strategy, dealing with any securities or financial instruments.
- Transacting foreign currencies carries the risk of foreign exchange market movements. You are required to read and understand the risks associated with the transaction before transacting with Bank Danamon. Bank Danamon is not liable for any losses you may incur on the decision you made.
- Please contact our Relationship Manager to get more complete information.
*Bank Danamon is a Bank that is registered and supervised by the OJK Regulator.
Terms and Conditions:
- Open a Danamon Account.
- Fill out and complete the necessary documents
- ID Card / valid e-KTP
For more information :