Commodity Trade Financing is a Bank Danamon facility that utilizes the collateral management arrangement with a trusted third party collateral manager in financing inventory and/or raw materials process into finished goods stored in a controlled environment.
BENEFITS OF SERVICES
Benefits for the Applicant:
- Releasing the Applicant from cash constraints until he/she obtains a payment from the sale of goods.
- Utilizing the availability of commodities in applying for financing facilities.
RISK OF SERVICES
Risk for the Customer:
- The risk of inventory being lost from the warehouse, this can be mitigated using the Collateral Manager.
Requirements for the Applicant:
- Have an account with Bank Danamon.
- Sign a Credit Agreement for Trade Commodity Financing facilities.
- Sign a Collateral Management Agreement (CMA).
For information/complaints services for banking transactions/services, the customers can contact Hello Danamon at 1-500-090.
- Costs for each customer may vary depending on the customer's risk level. All costs will be directly debited from the customer's account.
- The amount of the total cost will be informed to the customer at the time of submitting the service and contained in the signed agreement.