Document Collection – Outgoing, Incoming and Financing
Outgoing Collection Services (OCS) is a management service by Bank Danamon of documents given according to the instruction that has been accepted by the customer as the Collector to ask payment and/or acceptation of the buyer as the Collected. The OCS service may also be forwarded to Outgoing Collection Financing where the Collector may apply funding documents until receiving payment from the buyer.
Incoming Collection Services (ICS) is a management service of Bank Danamon of documents that accepted from the Remitting Bank by asking payment or acceptation from the Collected. ICS service may also be forwarded to Incoming Collection Financing (ICF) where the Collected may choose Bank Danamon to perform the payment in advance to the Collector.
- For the Collector of OCS and OCF:
- Of OCS: the Collector can be helped by the Bank so that the Collected will perform the payment or the acceptation before taking the document, where the document is used to take the product.
- Of OCF: faster funding for a better cash flow.
- For the Collected of ICS and ICF:
- Of ICS: the Collected does not need to pay or give acceptation before the document is received by Bank Danamon.
- Of ICF: helps the Collected from cash flow problem until receiving payment from the latest buyer of the product.
- The risk for the Seller:
Risk of unpaid payment after the shipping is done. This problem may be mitigated by sending the original document by the bank or asking additional avalization of the Collecting Bank.
- The risk for the Buyer:
Risk of improper products. This problem may be mitigated by requiring specific document such as Certificate of Inspection.
Requirements for the Collector of OCF and the Collected of ICF:
- Having an account of Bank Danamon;
- Signing Credit Agreement for OCF and/or ICF facilities;
- Providing collateral asset as required.
For information/customer service of transaction/banking services, customers may call Hello Danamon on 1-500-090.
- Pricing for every customer may be different depending on the risk level of the customer. All bill will be debited from the customer’s account.
- The total cost will be informed to the customer on the service application and be attached to the signed contract.