Financing against Trust Receipt (FATR) is a funding that given to the Applicant based on an LC or local LC that opened through Bank Danamon. FATR disbursement of documents presented by the Beneficiary and will be forwarded to the Beneficiary. FATR time period depends on the working capital cycle of the Applicant.
For the Applicant:
Free the Applicant from funding problem until getting payment from the product selling.
The risk for the Applicant:
Risk of Risk of delinquent instalment and interest payments, which are mitigated by tenor adjustment to the working capital cycle and the existence of a credit agreement.
Requirements for the Applicants:
- Having an account on Bank Danamon;
- Signing Credit Agreement for Financing against Trust Receipt;
- Providing collateral asset as required.
For information/customer service of transaction/banking services, customers may call Hello Danamon on 1-500-090.
- Pricing for every customer may be different depending on the risk level of the customer. All bill will be debited from the customer’s account.
- The total cost will be informed to the customer on the service application and be attached to the signed contract.