Enjoy convenience through Bank Danamon that provides a range of mutual fund products as an option for an investment portfolio that suits your profile. Bank Danamon does not only provide various facilities. Mutual Funds are also supported by experienced Relationship Manager services to manage your finances.
Mutual Fund is a container containing funds from a set of Investors, whose fund management can be used in bonds, money market, or equity, and distribution by an independent and professional fund Manager.
Mutual Fund Category
Bank Danamon provides various types of Mutual Fund products to suit your needs and risk profile :
a. You are looking for investment products with a relatively low level of risk compared to other types of Mutual Funds, but still provide optimal results.
b. You are looking for short term alternative investment products to diversify your portfolio with high liquidity.
a. You are looking for investment products in fixed income instruments with an emphasis on capital stability.
b. You are looking for investment instruments with relatively stable yield growth potential with relatively low fluctuations compared to Equity Funds.
- Balanced Fund
Mutual Funds with a maximum investment portfolio allocation of 79% in money market instruments, bonds and equity.
This product is suitable for:
a. You are looking for investment products on instruments that provide a higher yield potential with moderate fluctuations.
b. You are looking for investment products in a balanced portfolio combination on money market instruments, bonds and Equity
Mutual Funds with a minimum portfolio allocation of 80% on equity instruments.
This product is suitable for:
a. You are looking for investment products that provide the highest potential returns in the appeal of other types of Mutual Funds.
b. You have a long-term investment horizon with a tolerance to higher risks.
Mutual Funds are the right investment for those of you who want to invest in instruments with:
- High Liquidity
Investor can redeem Mutual Fund every bourse day.
- Professionally managed
The Mutual Fund portfolio is managed by Independent Investment Managers and Professionals with special experience and expertise in fund management.
- Diversification of risk
By investing in Mutual Funds the distribution of risk is more widespread because it invests in various types of investment instruments.
Start invest from Rp 5,000,000.
- Product variations
Mutual Fund products are available in both IDR and USD currency.
Mutual Fund is not a tax object.
Professional Fund Managers who work with Bank Danamon are:
- PT. Bahana TCW Investment Management
- PT. Batavia Prosperindo Aset Manajemen
- PT. BNP Paribas Investment Partners
- PT. Danareksa Investment Management
- PT. Manulife Asset Management Indonesia
- PT. Schroder Investment Management Indonesia
- Risk of decreased value of participating unit
Participation Units may fluctuate due to an increase or decrease in Net Asset Value (NAV) caused by changes in the price of the Investment Fund portfolio.
- Market Risk
Net Asset Value (NAV) of the Mutual Fund may also fluctuate in line with changes in market, economic and political conditions affecting the securities portfolio of the Investment Fund.
- Liquidity Risk
Risks relate to the ability of the Fund Manager to repurchase the investment units from the investors in which this depends on the liquidity of the Investment Fund's portfolio securities.
- Interest Rate Risk
Risks arising from changes in interest rates on financial markets that may lead to an increase or decrease in the price of securities in the Mutual Fund portfolio.
- Risk of Tax Regulation Amendment
Risks arising from changes in tax regulations, such as those related to taxes on profits, bond coupons or stock sales taxes, which may affect the performance of an Investment Fund.
- Fund Manager Risk
The performance of Mutual Funds is very dependent on the experience, knowledge, expertise and investment techniques applied by the Investment Manager, so that a non-credible Investment Manager will have an impact on the performance of the Investment Fund that can harm the Customer.
List of Mutual Fund Products and Information
- Bank Danamon only acts as a Selling Agent, Mutual Fund product is NOT a product of Bank Danamon so that it is NOT guaranteed by Bank Danamon, NOT a part of third party deposits that are bound for a certain period and NOT included in the scope of the Deposit Insurance Agency (LPS) guarantee program; contains investment risk including loss of all invested capital; and therefore Bank Danamon shall not be liable and shall have no liability whatsoever on the impairment of investment value or any losses arising from such investment.
- Before buying investment products, the Customer must read and understand the Prospectus or Product Information Summary.
- Historical performance is not an indication of future results, investment value may rise or fall due to price fluctuations according to market conditions.
- This information is only a summary of the features and characteristics of the product information and therefore cannot be considered as a complete product information document, and cannot be considered as an offer, recommendation, request for any transaction or hedging, trading, or investment strategy, dealing with any securities or financial instruments.
- Transacting foreign currencies carries the risk of foreign exchange market movements. You are required to read and understand the risks associated with the transaction before transacting with Bank Danamon. Bank Danamon is not liable for any losses you may incur on the decision you made.
- Please contact our Relationship Manager to get more complete information.
* Bank Danamon is a Bank that is registered and supervised by the OJK Regulator.
Terms and Conditions
- Open a Danamon Account.
- Fill out and complete the necessary documents
- NPWP Card and SIUP