Various foreign currencies transfer service to the various country in a quick and secured way.
- Fund transfer in various foreign currencies: AUD, CNY, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, USD.
- Competitive exchange and transfer rate.
Prime Product :
1. USD Full Pay
An outgoing transfer in USD currency to the United States of America where the beneficiary is able to receive fund on a full amount with more affordable transfer rate (terms and condition apply).
Service Benefit :
- A certainty for the Beneficiary to receive money in USD currency in full amount.
- Full amount rate that more competitive compared with other banks and/or regular full amount rate.
Service Requirements :
- Only available for USD transfer transaction to the United States of America.
- Can only be done in Danamon branches.
- The Customer should confirm valid ACH Routing Number to the bank officer.
Service Fee :
- Source currency in USD: Eqv. USD 8 + USD 20.
- Source currency in Non-USD: Eqv. UDS 5 + USD 20.
2. Yuan Remittance
- Individual Remittance is a foreign currency transfer in Yuan to China where the outgoing and the beneficiary is individual.
- Business Remittance is a foreign currency transfer in Yuan to China for completing trade where the beneficiary is business entity/company.
- Personal Business Remittance is a foreign currency transfer in Yuan to China for completing trade where the outgoing and the beneficiary are individuals.
- Yuan Remittance to Other Country is a foreign currency transfer in Yuan to other countries than China.
- Source currency in Yuan: Eqv. USD 8 + USD 25.
- Source currency in non-Yuan: Eqv. USD 5 + USD 25.
- Source currency in Yuan: Eqv. USD 8.
- Source currency in Non-Yuan: Eqv. USD 5.
3. Multi Currency Remittance
- Multicurrency Remittance is a service provided by Danamon to meet your needs in foreign currency transfers, with over 100 currencies of destination, out of 8 currencies provided by Danamon: USD, SGD, GBP, EUR, NZD, AUD, CNH, HKD. The beneficiary will receive in their local currency.
- Values of Danamon Multi Curreny Remittance:
- Provides more than 100 currencies destination
- Offers special rate.
- Transaparancies of final amount received in local currency
- Transaction only can be performed at branches (Teller).
- The Danamon Multicurrency Remittance transaction process has no different from the current remittance process. You just need to add the code word as the transaction details in the "Address" section of the "Recipient Data" field. Code Word is a unique code that you must write down, representing each type of currency. Example: / DBF4C / FX4CCY / MYR / for Malaysian Ringgit currency.
- Services can be performed from all of Danamon's Savings and Giro accounts with any type of currency. Foreign exchange applied for non USD source of fund.
- Funds may be sent in Full Amount or Non-Full Amount, where for non-full amount funds received will be deducted by the cost that charged by the Correspondent Bank.
- Following Cost Details For Multicurrency Remittance Services:
- Full Amount (OUR)
- Source of fund in USD : Equivalent USD 8 + USD 25
- Source of fund in Non-USD : Equivalent USD 5 + USD 25
- Non - Full Amount (BEN)
- Source of fund in USD : Equivalent USD 8
- Source of fund in Non-USD : Equivalent USD 5
If you have further questions, please contact Hello Danamon at 1-500-090\